Not open for further replies.
Unofficially it will still be in December:

- 997 this week
- Oda break: end of November
- 998: early December
- 999: mid December
- Jump break: mid/late December
- 1000: spoilers Dec 28th, pics Dec 30th, chapter dec 31st pretty much
That’s assuming Oda won’t take any more break. And won’t the Jump break last two weeks ?

Also, I’ve heard rumors about a possible double chapter release but I guess it’s extremely unlikely.

For the first time during this arc besides chapters outside of Wano.

I fucking smiled reading spoilers.

That's progress.

Although.

Kaido lifting Onigashima?

Act 3 sacrifice = Throwing Onigashima at people in Flowe Capital?

Big Mom doing Megazord?

LOOOOL
Act 3 ending probably will be someone (Luffy/Jinbe) seeing the scabbards wrecked on the floor, some maybe even dead. I have a feeling the Onigashima flying to Wano part will last several (~10) chapters before crashlanding and creating a huge problem on mainland Wano.

Wano is decently huge so potentially it crashes somewhere where its not exactly populated. Or someone performs a crazy feat to stop the island from crashing directly into Wano and the capital.

A lot of potential here.

One thing im 100% SURE.

NONE of the F6 Will get One shoted, not even close to that.

Lots of people here are sleeping on them. LOTS.

Ulti that is not the strongest F6 made luffy Go gear 4 already. No Wonder Apoo is BELLOW them.

Whos who and Sasaki where more than Fine to fight Calamities, oda didint put these two so confident for nothing, and we still dont even know their fruits, their feats Will be insane and people here like i Said are sleeping in the F6 especially these 2.

I woundnt be SURPRISE at ALL If king fights marco and zoro before Go to kaido fights whos who that Will prove to have calamitie lvl. Franky wont won against Sasaki by any means, Denjiro Will come and have the final fight with his "friend".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Act 3 ending probably will be someone (Luffy/Jinbe) seeing the scabbards wrecked on the floor, some maybe even dead. I have a feeling the Onigashima flying to Wano part will last several (~10) chapters before crashlanding and creating a huge problem on mainland Wano.

Wano is decently huge so potentially it crashes somewhere where its not exactly populated. Or someone performs a crazy feat to stop the island from crashing directly into Wano and the capital.

A lot of potential here.
As long as everything is fucked up I'm okay.

But ngl. If 1000th is all about Luffy and co reaching the rooftop it's a little. A BIG FAT L.

Status
Not open for further replies.