• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am not crying tho - why you so mean? :josad:
Oda process of thought: I will show Sanji getting clowned by a woman opponent. Probably no one saw that before.

It's funny but dumb at the same.

Onwards to 998 :/

Another fucking one shot
Oda needs to take fight lessons from Kubo because this is embarrassing
Except it wasnt? Fight and chase went on for multiple chapters.

Also, why are we even saying this. All the provider says is Apoo gets defeated by Zoro, it doesn't mean we don't see Apoo do more attacks against both Drake/Zoro or there aren't additional attacks from them

That said, Apoo is likely an ally by the end of the arc. Fighting him is useless, as is Hawkins. Supernova were never meant to be villains imo

In my opinion, if Oda wants to make the War in the Wano Arc bigger than the Marinford Arc then Oda needs to add the war participants.

Seeing the current situation there are two Yonko facing SHP and their friends, it looks like Oda will present a legend in Wano's story.

I saw that it seemed like Sanji was caught in Black Maria's trap so he naturally had to face it.

Then there's Zinbei who might face Queen. Kid & Killer might face King.

Then Luffy will need Zoro and Law to face Kaido.

And also a legend who helps them later.

IMO.
Plot twist incoming, what Brook felt is an earthquake that's not caused by Kaido lifting the island.

"cast nine shadows on the night woven of 20 years and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn"

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.