Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah ,more than sure we need more feats.

But ulti kind helps them with initial feats since she is weaker than these 2 and she was pushing luffy to Go gear 4 right away.
I'm a bit confused about this since think about how Kaido crew works.

Why WsW would wait to challenge Calamity?

No one would stop the fight Kaido would watch laughing and waiting for who is victorius.

This bugs me.

Most Sanji fans actually think Zoro is stronger but they defend the idea that the gap between them is very small. Zoro fans defend the idea that the gap is huge and Zoro is as strong as Luffy. Fans that place them above Luffy/Zoro are in the minority and they don’t represent the majority of them.
Oh I know. I'm talking about wankers, not fans. There's reasonable fans of both. I'm a Sanji fan, and I'm trying to stay a Zoro fan as well, but the annoying over the top Sanji wank is a lot less common than the annoying over the top Zoro wank.

No that it took him (and all the other guys Apoo was fending off) this long when he's been serious from the start about ending the fight as soon as possible and joining the scabbards against Kaido.
Isn't that how drama works? Why did Lufgy spend 10 chapters of the doff fight in Base form instead of jumping to G4?

Why is it that since Luffy is using G4 all over want, people automatically believe he already has something better. The rules of drama dictate that Luffy wouldn't be spamming G4 unless it was no longer hus best move. Since he'll be building up how serious he gets as the fight goes on.

Zoro started by a casual swipe at Apoo. then he used 720 phoenix. Then he rushed him with Drake using haki last chapter. And EVERY SINGLE TIME he kept on saying "I don't have time for this" and we know he's trying to conserve his strength. So at the very least, he expected that him and drake could finish Apoo both fast and without using up a lot of energy. But Apoo would t go down.

Then he saw the arm and now all the drama about him saying he can't waste time and having to help kin'emon and friends has reached the peak. So Zoro actually uses a reasonable move considering Apoo by definition of being a supernova is not a scrub and then it ends. One shot.

It's drama. We'be been wondering for like 5 chapters why Zoro keeps complaining about this and this is the reason.oda was building up to a dramatic finish. Because the outcome would've been the same if Zoro tried this 5 chapters ago bit then there wouldn't have been any drama. It would've just been a stomp for the sake of a stomp. And oda wouldn't do a supernova dirty like that. Even if it's Apoo

I Will say It now and Will confirm It later.

Whos who Will be the Oponent of zoro before he damage/kill kaido.

Whos who is calamitie lvl, he wouldnt be so cocky and confident to fight king and the others If he wasnt.

None of the SH besides Luffy, zoro, sanji and jimbei and maybe Robin are able to take a F6 by themselfs. So no, Brook wont fight whos who and Win, franky wont fight Sasaki and Win.
franky id put above robin though in strength... and oda actually gives franky fights so hes gonna fight sasaki.
whos who will fight yamato and i think thats been set up.
sanji and zoro will fight king and queen.

I think is really not the word needed for Drake, he choosed to Go hibrid to have better chance to finish Apoo faster since he was runing not Fighting.

Luffy yes, he needed to Go gear 4 cause he was Fighting and Saw that the only way was that.

So yeah, for me the F6 are stronger than Apoo, Whos who being calamitie lvl, and Sasaki really close to It.
But drake couldn't do no damags to apoo at all for 2 chapters so yea the flying 6 aint that much stronger than him

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.
Luffy fans can't enjoy Luffy without trashing other SN/Zoro/Yonko commanders etc
Zoro fans can't enjoy Zoro without trashing Luffy/Sanji
Sanji fans can't enjoy Sanji without trashing Zoro
Yonko fans can't enjoy Yonkos without trashing Admirals/Mihawk
Admiral fans can't enjoy Admirals without trashing Yonkos

well, not all of them do this but only few but those few people are vocal majority in the forum business, it is what it is....:kayneshrug:

I think is really not the word needed for Drake, he choosed to Go hibrid to have better chance to finish Apoo faster since he was runing not Fighting.

Luffy yes, he needed to Go gear 4 cause he was Fighting and Saw that the only way was that.

So yeah, for me the F6 are stronger than Apoo, Whos who being calamitie lvl, and Sasaki really close to It.
He didn't "need" to go gear 4, it was just quicker and less stamina draining than wasting his time in G2/G3.

I'm a bit confused about this since think about how Kaido crew works.

Why WsW would wait to challenge Calamity?

No one would stop the fight Kaido would watch laughing and waiting for who is victorius.

This bugs me.
I think that kaido has to give the permition to do It, or they CANT defy the Calamities, you kind have to earn this like he Said only the F6 that bring hum Yamato would be given this chance.

I dont see kaido like you saying, i dont see him as a crazy that would love them to fight, kaido has show to have some feats of honor and inteligent, the way he respect oden, even the scabards, the way he have mercy to momo If he say what needed to be Said, the way he was obset with that oldhag, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.