Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see by any means Brook Fighting whos who that for me is calamitie lvl.
I dont think we have any indication of that. Hes still a subordinate of Queen/King/Jack. Even if he wants to challenge him. And its like I was saying for the past several weeks: I dont believe Brook/Franky/Robin/Chopper/Nami/Usopp are stronger than Tobi Roppo, but we NEED them to be now and to surpass them. This is the growth arc. This is the moment where we see these characters get stronger. Suspend your disbelief and try and believe it can happen.

If Franky vs. Sasaki is happening, and both Sasaki/Whos Who are implied to be the "strongest" Tobi Roppo, then I dont see an issue with Whos Who fighting Brook.
Post automatically merged:

Guys, remember what Oda said for his new years 2020 message last year? He said that something will happen with Sabo,Boa and Vivi. I think that act 3 ends with chapter 999 and chapter 1000 is outside of Wano.
Possible, but remember Covid wasn't a thing so it could be a little after this. That said, I agree that he was talking about the next mid act updates and he expected Act 3 to finish this year, so potentially

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Of course Scabbards = Yonko crew.

Yonko - Kinemon
YC1 - Denjiro
YC2 - Ashura Douji
YC3 - Kiku

Minks (Inu/Neko)

Uglies (Raizo/Kawamatsu)

Traitor - Kanjuro

Allies - (Izo/Marco)
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Diku Gorosei level.

Dont forget Zoro said to Kaido... JUST BRING IT
Zoro's elbow to the chest.

They're already getting the upper hand with Kaido beating the scabbards and already setting his plan in motion. I'm saying that the alliance will get a major knock back on Wano, on the verge of being defeated, then through the Marines intervening they get their momentum back and pull through.
Would be great, the defeat happen right now and it seems like the alliance losing, then the Navy come in the game, Marco get enough time to heal everyone>Round2 start then!!
That would be really great and I hope the Navy show up soon.

I see Denjiro as the strongest scabbard, i think he and ashura Will get up since even thought they were clubbed It wasnt a thunder bagua...and i do think franky Will lose to Sasaki but will damage him too, would be to humilliating If not.

So both Sasaki and Denjiro would be injured , denjiro more ofc.
But Denjiro and Ashura surely would've kept fighting until they were literally on the brink. Like they wouldnt just get a bit injured and choose to relax there or anything. These guys want to due. They would get up and get wrecked over and over until they are probably even worse off than Luffy was after the thunder Bagua and then Luffy arrives to save them right before they die.

He hehe, you said something like you expect who's who and sasaki to be commander level. But then how strong do you think a near death Denjiro and Ashura are?

If Sasaki is only slightly injured then he should still be able to stomp right? And if sasaki is actually really injured as well then why doesn't frank just win the fight himself?

Like if Franky is able to severely injure Sasaki already then why do we need him Denjiro here? Let Frankly go all out and break the entire Franky shogun and run out if cola and lose both his arms and legs and fucking win while on his near death.

How is is thus not a better scenario than Denjiro coming in?

The raid will fail. You guys forgot that Greg twitted about it? He said that if Straw Hats's victory come with everything happening of their way,in the end it would be hollow and bad story work. Greg said things will happen to make Kaido's side get the upper hand,but the right time not arrived yet. Be patient.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ano-wont-be-easy-victory-for-luffy-side.7174/
It won't, the battle turning tides as it goes doesn't mean it will fail, of course there will be a time when it looks that the alliance doesn't have a chance as it always does but there is no room or time for it to completely fail nor it makes sense narratively.
If the raid were to fail it would have happened long ago.

Would be great, the defeat happen right now and it seems like the alliance losing, then the Navy come in the game, Marco get enough time to heal everyone>Round2 start then!!
That would be really great and I hope the Navy show up soon.
How would that be great? :pepeke: Waiting another 30 + chapter for the war to start, which right now is a complete clown show?...no thanks.

I think Kaido moving Onigashima to Flower Capital shows the Raid won't end in failure and the Straw Hats have only one chance to defeat Kaido or die. Unless Oda comes up with some plot device to allow Straw Hats to run away and regroup.
Yh seems like were already in the Endgame now. We may get them captured....but it wont be anything like Water 7 to Ennies Lobby.

How would that be great? :pepeke: Waiting another 30 + chapter for the war to start, which right now is a complete clown show?...no thanks.
No I don´t mean with skipping and making a timepast, more like the event happen right after the defeat, with meaning Kaido and co are still damaged and the alliance attack back(it happen directly after they get defeated).
With means round 1 goes for Kaido and his alliance(Oda already skip some fights with could lead to that point)
Round 2 start directly after the defeat, Marco heals everyone and they start the counterattack.

Status
Not open for further replies.