Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry... Sanji's been compromised before in arcs like these....he'll be back. Could take 5 chapters could take 10 chapters.
This arc pretty much feels like Enies Lobby and Marineford had a baby in some ways. Hopefully the former holds true and most Strawhats have huge powerups/fights.

There's a point where it'll be come unbelievable if they can't take out members of a Yonko crew here, then expect to fight Vice Admirals, Admirals, Gorosei, and 2 other Yonko crews for the EoS.

Like we need some growth here for the MCs finally

Zoro truly hasn't done a 3 sword (with his blades, not Killers scythes) style attack or combat virtually since Dressrosa I believe, unless I'm wrong there.

And he only put his bandana on to fight Pica in order to pretty much cut a mountain 4 times and finally stop him.

People underestimate how strong he is. People ALSO underestimate how strong Sanji is too. We all need to just get along....
Mosdef, it's more they antagonize to troll(the fanbases) and get under each others skin

I want to know if Raidsuit makes a big difference for Sanji in terms of his actual durability. Im interested to see, im also against him using the RS in battle but that's just me

Denjiro was clubbed by Kaido last chapter and he has enough energy to get up and beat Sasaki?

Now either Denjiro is like Waaaayyyyy to strong or Sasaki is Waaaayyyyy too weak in that scenario
I see Denjiro as the strongest scabbard, i think he and ashura Will get up since even thought they were clubbed It wasnt a thunder bagua...and i do think franky Will lose to Sasaki but will damage him too, would be to humilliating If not.

So both Sasaki and Denjiro would be injured , denjiro more ofc.

Denjiro was clubbed by Kaido last chapter and he has enough energy to get up and beat Sasaki?

Now either Denjiro is like Waaaayyyyy to strong or Sasaki is Waaaayyyyy too weak in that scenario
It's already been strongly implied that a sneak attack is super damaging to characters in this manga. Luffy was captured by Nami in like chapter 10. Also captured by random villagers in Fishman Island.

Sasaki was caught off guard, and it was simply done to show that Sasaki/Denjiro had a friendship, potentially to show something off later on with them.

Got a feeling these fights will go on for a long time. This should allow for people, like Denjiro if he survives Kaido, to encounter Sasaki while fighting Franky or something.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Now that Oda wanked Oden enough, he can finally unleash the beast :cheers:
Zoro himself represents the perpetuation of Oden's deeds after all.

He is like a man chosen from the stars...

I wonder if Zoro's name was written into some Poneglyth, I would not even be shocked when we know of his parallel with Ryuma, a man belonging to an ancient time. Zoro is allegedly his descendant.

Well how highly you think of Zoro will only be settled from Zoro vs King. A clean 1v1 with the strongest swordsman

Remember Drama. Even now, we are still building drama. Oda gave a little pay off their with Zoro's frustration leading to the one shot of Apoo. But clearly this isn't the final fight for Zoro and so we are still building drama.

When Zoro cuts Kaido, that will be another pay off for the drama around Emma that has also been building. And of course that would mean Zoro is stronger than all the scabbards.

And then when Zoro fights King and wins extreme Diff. That will be the end of the drama for Zoro this arc and THAT'S WHEN you will have to judge your expectations against the reality.

It's unfortunately just a rule. Oda cannot actually show max effort until the point of maximum drama.
Sure you could say that it was all for the sake of drama but drama, at the end of the day is still a writing decision from the author. The fact that Oda decided to write it all this way is a reflection of how he wants to portray these characters. So to him and within the context of his story, Apoo being able to last this long in that scenario was all due to his own fighting skill.

But yeah, as you said, in a shonen, a character's full strength only becomes clear at the climax of the conflict and I'm not doubting that Zoro will show feats far outclassing what he has displayed so far.

P

PeperLevi

Status
Not open for further replies.