Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we have any indication of that. Hes still a subordinate of Queen/King/Jack. Even if he wants to challenge him. And its like I was saying for the past several weeks: I dont believe Brook/Franky/Robin/Chopper/Nami/Usopp are stronger than Tobi Roppo, but we NEED them to be now and to surpass them. This is the growth arc. This is the moment where we see these characters get stronger. Suspend your disbelief and try and believe it can happen.

If Franky vs. Sasaki is happening, and both Sasaki/Whos Who are implied to be the "strongest" Tobi Roppo, then I dont see an issue with Whos Who fighting Brook.
Post automatically merged:

Possible, but remember Covid wasn't a thing so it could be a little after this. That said, I agree that he was talking about the next mid act updates and he expected Act 3 to finish this year, so potentially
I think It can happen, nothing absurd but IS Just my guess that nami, Brook, franky, usopp and Chopper Will shine in other way, Finishing Oniwabanshu, numbers and gifters and helping in the fight against BM.

For me the Ones who Will take the F6 are:

Zoro - Whos who ( and fight kaido later)
Sanji- Page One ( And fight Queen later)
Denjiro - Sasaki
Yamato - Ulti ( And fight BM or kaido later)
Robin - Black Maria ( and fight BM later)

Drake is our Ally already.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You are wrong bro, it is otherwise:

He was hyped as monster who fought equal with the Pirate King, overall he was right after Roger to became the Pirate king.
States implied that Whitebeard was equal to Roger and not weaker or stronger.
I know that they fought evenly so I said Whitebeard was also WSM since he was also stated as WSM by Buggy.

Now we don't have 100% proof he was WSM also when Roger was still alive, but since he was at least portrayed as WSM during his old age it seems he actually was WSM during his prime.

In fact, funnily, Whitebeard wasn't actually the strongest on Marineford anymore, and in all likelihood in general in the Current Age, but he must of been a legit WSM when he wasn't sick, which comes earlier than the time Buggy states Whitebeard to be that powerful (current age) and so earlier than the time Luffy and Zoro would sail on their first boat.

It's already been strongly implied that a sneak attack is super damaging to characters in this manga. Luffy was captured by Nami in like chapter 10. Also captured by random villagers in Fishman Island.

Sasaki was caught off guard, and it was simply done to show that Sasaki/Denjiro had a friendship, potentially to show something off later on with them.

Got a feeling these fights will go on for a long time. This should allow for people, like Denjiro if he survives Kaido, to encounter Sasaki while fighting Franky or something.
But then how strong is Denjiro to have the energy to beat Sasaki After getting shit stomped by kaido

Now we don't have 100% proof he was WSM also when Roger was still alive, but since he was at least portrayed as WSM during his old age it seems he actually was WSM during his prime.
He wouldn´t get hyped by fightning Roger when he would be the strongest men back then bro..
Cmon then Buggy would said it otherwise like" Roger was the only one who fought equal with Whitebeard" but that isn´t the case her, Whitebeard get hyped BECAUSE he fought Roger equal in a battle. With means he wasn´t the strongest men back then, neither we see it when we get Oden flashback, he was only named as great pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.