Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido moving Onigashima indicates the end of the Fire Festival and that means the failure of the raid. The plan was never to beat Kaido on the mainland, if Onigashima was going to end up in the Flower Capital anyways Tama never should have come, she is there for a reason. Orochi and the Navy, Hyori, and so much more, there are many things that are still at stake and they don't make sense with the raid still underway, well at least in my opinion, at the end of the day they are just wishes and theories I can be very wrong

So what’s everyone’s match ups now:

For me:

Zoro vs Queen is happening now that Zoro has Queens antidote

Franky vs Sasaki is happening Franky gave his Super Leave it To Me phrase

Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero is happening and ain’t going to end till one side falls.

What’s next:

I feel like the Performance hall straw hats are about to separate to join the fight.

Brook vs Whos Who would be cool. I really want Brook to fight a carnivorous beast so we get another “If only you had some meat” jokes (like punk hazard) I always find them funny

Usopp and Nami may be currently running but I think they’ll still fight Page One and Ulti, I don’t see hihimaru holding them off long.

Robin is unknown right now. I think she’ll fight Black Maria but it’ll depend on the Sanji situation. If she doesn’t fight Black Maria I honestly can’t think of any other option.

Just like Sanji it’ll depend on the Black Maria situation. More than Likely Sanji will fight King after this subplot. Sanji being slowed down means he’ll have to take the shortcut to the top to catch up with Luffy in time which is the hole that King was guarding.

Jinbe is probably about to meet Jack in the next floor. Jack was told to go down to rest and with only one entrance and exit their paths will probably cross.

Yamato/Momo/Shinobu are heading down to the basement. I think that they’ll encounter Fukurokujo and perhaps a living Orochi/Kanjuro. (Both of them got unceremonious ends so I don’t see them staying dead) where Yamato will fight the person who betrayed Oden (Kanjuro), Momo will fight the Shogun (Orochi) and Shinobu will fight her former leader (Fukurokujo)

His denial is already irritating me, man.:kriwhat:
Kaido is the strongest thing on One Piece earth, not debatable
Post automatically merged:

in fact, every zoro fan should be saying kaido is the strongest

i promise we make the sword/yonko alliance

lets join forces
Kaido IS the strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.