Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is arguably the second to last place before each Strawhat gets a dedicated 1v1 fight, such a huge leap (for weak and middle SHs) in growth rate before entering the final stage is too important (narratively) to skip.

Strictly speaking, post-Wano SHs must have the aura of an emperor crew, we're approaching the endgame.
Exactly, while I think there are potentially one or two more arcs to fundamentally grow, this is where it counts right now. Potentially 2 Yonko are going down this arc, and if characters like Usopp/Nami/Chopper/Robin etc get screwed over again with no measure of progress to them, it only will make the EOS battles more unrealistic in the end. Fighting big, named characters is what makes them worthy of supporting Luffy, who will just be one Road Poneglyph short of being Pirate king. If people can already suspend disbelief that the main character is going to conquer/free the world virtually at 19, they can also believe other strawhats can surpass a Yonko's crew

in fact, every zoro fan should be saying kaido is the strongest

i propose that we make the sword/yonko alliance

lets join forces
You won't have much luck proposing this alliance my friend, the Yonko fandom have spent a decade spamming 'Mihawk=Vista' level in every debate.

Bad blood begets bad blood; and the torrent of hate has become too large to simply pass harmlessly under the bridge.

The battle scars run too deep, the war continues.

You won't have much luck proposing this alliance my friend, the Yonko fandom have spent a decade spamming 'Mihawk=Vista' level in every debate.

Bad blood begets bad blood; and the torrent of hate has become too large to simply pass harmlessly under the bridge.

The battle scars run too deep, the war continues.
We must leave the past in the past and focus on the future. Drink with me my brother.

Sake will settle everything.

Kaido, Mihawk, Zoro eos, above all people, god above all.
Alliance made, Kaido, zoro eos, Mihawk and yonkous.

It was officially created.
As long as the evil known as MARINE exists, our boy Zoro cannot be free, it is up to all of us to end everyone.:cheers:
I have been telling people Kaido top 1 and only the Goat Zoro is worthy enough to cut his head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.