Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Kinda. Imma say yes. Mans told him to shut up and watch and Sukuna didn't muster the courage to talk back. So much for offing anyone who disrespects him. Mahito GOAT. Would have been my top 3 if he didn't do the stuff he did earlier lmao.

The hilarious thing here, is that you like how Zoro is taken as a character.
In Pink Hazard:
"Luffy you have to be serious"
In Wano:
"Hehe it was a prank" "Let's not be serious until Kikus arm fell from the sky" "Hahaha lets cut this tower because of yes"

But because of him getting "cool" moments, you're all like "OH ITS AMAZING OUOUOU", when in fact, it's worst treatment for Zoro than Sanji's one...

I think Zoro fandom played a very risky game in this arc

they set the bar way too high for Zoro with things like ZKK , or Zoro beat Kaido

that means

No matter how many good and epic moment Zoro have in this arc , you guys opened yourself to be trashed if Zoro don't beat to Kill Kaido ...
Unfortunately he will kill Kaido, who is stronger than the Snitch anyway.

they set the bar way too high for Zoro with things like ZKK , or Zoro beat Kaido

that means

No matter how many good and epic moment Zoro have in this arc , you guys opened yourself to be trashed if Zoro don't beat to Kill Kaido ... why?!
Let them be happy like we did with Sanji in WC

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

that means

No matter how many good and epic moment Zoro have in this arc , you guys opened yourself to be trashed if Zoro don't beat to Kill Kaido ... why?!
Eee no.

Sanji bois took fat L. Jo took fat L.

We won today.

Ez clap.

The hilarious thing here, is that you like how Zoro is taken as a character.
In Pink Hazard:
"Luffy you have to be serious"
In Wano:
"Hehe it was a prank" "Let's not be serious until Kikus arm fell from the sky" "Hahaha lets cut this tower because of yes"

But because of him getting "cool" moments, you're all like "OH ITS AMAZING OUOUOU", when in fact, it's worst treatment for Zoro than Sanji's one...
Zoro was srs the whole time Sanji was the one looking for prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.