Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
now I know ... but the ones that did play this game , and gambled on it ... bought an unnecessary risk for themselves ... just saying

and while surly majority of Zoro fandom didn't said that ... I guess soon or later it would be use against ALL of fandom ... I know this fanbase :)
Bro, what gamble or risk? It's just a manga it ain't that serious lol. ZKK happens, I'm happy. If it doesn't happen, so what? It's not like I will die lmao

Wtf are you saying :kaidowhat:

Zoro is serious, he just got angry when he saw Kikus arm that's all
If you consider he has been serious until now...OK.
But he could have been killed by Gyukimaru, he cutted an entire building when noone knew they were there, AND he hasn't been able to defeat Apoo till he has been mad????
That isn't being particularly serious.
But ok, thats just a difference in our opinions xD

And Law was getting manhandled by Doflamingo not too long ago, with no sign he's gotten exponentially stronger since. Genuinely curious what Oda has in mind for them, especially Kid with his whole "rival" persona, Law is not as relevant as he once was.
Law just has a broken ability which oda probably did not plan properly. Only reason he is being avoided with fights and even if he fights he probably wont be using the hax

And Law was getting manhandled by Doflamingo not too long ago, with no sign he's gotten exponentially stronger since. Genuinely curious what Oda has in mind for them, especially Kid with his whole "rival" persona, Law is not as relevant as he once was.
Law was getting 1vs2ed by fuji and doffy mate come on now. And i mean when was zoro shown to handle opponents of doffys caliber? Ive not seen that yet, apoo is far weaker than doffy from what was shown.

Law was getting 1vs2ed by fuji and doffy mate come on now. And i mean when was zoro shown to handle opponents of doffys caliber? Ive not seen that yet, apoo is far weaker than doffy from what was shown.
Apoo is not far weaker than Doffy lol.
This Zoro is already close or even Doffy lvl at this point, so Apoo blocking him like that doesn't make him look way weaker than DD.

Btw what dya think of Kaido moving an entire island bigger than marineford?
Post automatically merged:

Apoo is not far weaker than Doffy lol.
This Zoro is already close or even Doffy lvl at this point, so Apoo blocking him like that doesn't make him look way weaker than DD.
You just said that this version of zoro is closer to doffy or at his lvl and this version just mollywhopped Apoo. Your two statements dont match.

Status
Not open for further replies.