Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its a risky game or anything. Him fighting kaido has been setup, whether he kills him or not is a different matter but I think the way it is set I can see a chance after this chapter.. Thought its probably going to be luffy in the end anyway, but we can exoect something from zoro which would add him to legend list like ryuuma.
yea but you guys think Ryuma is that important that Oda kill KAIDO off just to remake his old legend?

Kaido fight have been set up for 6 years just for this to happen? that people of Wano say : oh look , I remember Ryuma?

sorry ... I mean I can't see him waste a plot like this away for that .... but ... ok

I am just on the Zoro wank right now lmfao. Nothing else matters. It's a great feat though.
To be honest bro, who tf expected apoo to do much of anything? Neither zoro nor drake were landing any (Serious) named attacks. It was just padding unfortunately.

Tho its funny to see Zoro get angry at seeing Kiku's arm lmao, they didnt build much of a connection between the two.

S

Shuyaku

Law was getting 1vs2ed by fuji and doffy mate come on now. And i mean when was zoro shown to handle opponents of doffys caliber? Ive not seen that yet, apoo is far weaker than doffy from what was shown.
It's not about when Zoro has done it, difference is, Oda obviously cares about making Zoro come off as a big deal, there's also the fact he hasn't gone all out yet that's working for him, Law has already done so, and he lost, and still Oda hasn't proved that he got stronger since, hence i wonder what he will do.

yea but you guys think Ryuma is that important that Oda kill KAIDO off just to remake his old legend?

Kaido fight have been set up for 6 years just for this to happen? that people of Wano say : oh look , I remember Ryuma?

sorry ... I mean I can't see him waste a plot like this away for that .... but ... ok
Ryuma has been set up for 30 years... 5 times as much !

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
To be honest bro, who tf expected apoo to do much of anything? Neither zoro nor drake were landing any (Serious) named attacks. It was just padding unfortunately.

Tho its funny to see Zoro get angry at seeing Kiku's arm lmao, they didnt build much of a connection between the two.
Brah, I am pretty sure a lot of people thought he'd stall them for long. Peep the SN thread, you got bozos saying SN captains>Zoro lmfao.

No SN other than Luffy is stronger than Zoro, and even he is minimally. I'll reserve judgment on Kidd but it's looking like he's either a bit weaker or a bit stronger. Zoro the top dog.

It's not about when Zoro has done it, difference is, Oda obviously cares about making Zoro come off as a big deal, there's also the fact he hasn't gone all out yet that's working for him, Law has already done so, and he lost, and still Oda hasn't proved that he got stronger since, hence i wonder what he will do.
Did you see Franky doing something to get stronger?
No right?
Then, explain how he wasnt able to oneshot Baby5 and Buffalo with his super laser with General Franky and in this arc he oneshoted a Number with a laser WITHOUT General Franky?

Same with Law. He would be stronger because author needs him stronger. Same "Zenkai" as SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.