Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea ... it's a toxic dungeon of hell and fire and shame and insults and suffer ... aka ... one piece fandom
A little bit of bantering is fine, the discussions wouldn't be half as fun if there was no clowning and rival fandoms. The site would die without these things.
Toxicity is hard to define. But for me, as long as death threats aren't thrown around, I think it's all good.

S

Shuyaku

Did you see Franky doing something to get stronger?
No right?
Then, explain how he wasnt able to oneshot Baby5 and Buffalo with his super laser with General Franky and in this arc he oneshoted a Number with a laser WITHOUT General Franky?

Same with Law. He would be stronger because author needs him stronger. Same "Zenkai" as SHs.
Or, just maybe, the numbers aren't that strong. And yes, that's what i fear, Law getting stronger via plot magic.

Brah, I am pretty sure a lot of people thought he'd stall them for long. Peep the SN thread, you got bozos saying SN captains>Zoro lmfao.

No SN other than Luffy is stronger than Zoro, and even he is minimally. I'll reserve judgment on Kidd but it's looking like he's either a bit weaker or a bit stronger. Zoro the top dog.
Zoro/Law have been portrayed pretty equal tbh.

For me Top 4
Luffy
Kidd
Law/Zoro.

Makes sense ven story wise as Kidd aint a swordsman so even if EOS kidd ends up as strong or a bit stronger than zoro thats fine.

Reason im putting Kidd up there is that his drive is similar to Luffy's. He has insane ambition and went through trial by fire in the NW instead of training before it, therefore im assuming his haki bloomed several times since he probably got into a lot of intense situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.