Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only his real swords would have Haki in that case. And in that case, the attack won't be even since 3 swords have more power than the other 6.

He coated his real swords. So the example does not prove anything at all.
So are you saying Zoro creates six more swords and they are equal to his real swords. How can thos swords be equal to his real swords yet If he crazy technique using haki then thoses swords not be equal to his haki swords.

I guess it really depending on how the technique works. At this time, I believe it's an illusion that's being created thanks to his powerful spirit and speed. As in, he's moving his three sword so fast it look like he has nine swords.

J

Jo_Ndule

I think that's shading though. Like a couple of times with Judge's son. The lightning effect would be a better clue. Then again we've had that with Franky and a rando Wano guy.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if Yamato had it.

Zoro still >> her though.
:milaugh: zoro needs to enraged with help to beat Apoo upper mid diff
Casual Base yamato oneshot Ulti....she didn't need many attacks like zoor who used many tricks and failed before.

:moonwalk:Wano Zoro best feats while being serious:
Beat nerfed killee and faints
Beat Apoo with help

Yamato without df /being serious :
Casual toys with g2 and g3
Casually KO ulti
trashed number
Trashed armoured squad

But hey, Zoro>Yamato

:milaugh: zoro needs to enraged with help to beat Apoo upper mid diff
Casual Base yamato oneshot Ulti....she didn't need many attacks like zoor who used many tricks and failed before.

:moonwalk:Wano Zoro best feats while being serious:
Beat nerfed killee and faints
Beat Apoo with help

Yamato without df /being serious :
Casual toys with g2 and g3
Casually KO ulti
trashed number
Trashed armoured squad

But hey, Zoro>Yamato
You like my sig? I quite like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.