Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and Luffy have thrown away base named attacks post timeskip (Luffy may do it with haki tho).

DJ and G2/G3 have pretty much became their new base. Whilst with their true base they just do nameless attacks most of the time.

I have feeling Oda did this since Luffy and Sanji's true base isnt as flashy as Zoro's. He doesnt want their named attacks to look "boring" post timeskip. But yh Ashura is Zoro's G4 for the arc not his G2/G3
While Asura maybe Zoro's G4 this Timeskip, it was represented as a DJ/G2 and 3 equivalent in it's introduction.

But I do concur in terms of Sanji's and Luffy's real bases just isn't enough since Zoro has more variety and fighting styles in his base than either of them do.
That attack was aimed at Orochi, not Denjiro. And even still I specifically meant CQC named attacks, his bread and butter.
Zoro was going easy on Denjiro ? Lol what...

One chapter....and these man think they can change the plot with these shit headcannons. Fucking hell lmao
He most definitely wasn't going all out. Not that he was casual or anything, but time and time again Zoro's opponents look to have an equal footing until Zoro decides to turn it up a few notches like against Killer, Pica, and now Apoo.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro got help from Orlumbus vs. Pica just like Luffy got help from Nami vs. Cracker.

The only reason people bitch about Cracker, is because they wank the YCs and underrate Pica. We have 0 proof Cracker > Pica. Zoro's hardening > Luffy's hardening. It's quite likely he can cut Cracker's CoA/soldiers just like Pica.
:milaugh:

Luffy took Cracker serious, as real threat
Uses boundman fails

G3 gattling alone wrecks Pica

We have manga proof Cracker >pica
Picanr can't last 11hrs under disadvantage vs Luffy
Pica haki isn't hyped by anyone
Pica can't beat g2 and g3
Pica isn't even treated as threat to Luffy by Zoro

Please stop your fanfictions
Pica is trash

Only his real swords would have Haki in that case. And in that case, the attack won't be even since 3 swords have more power than the other 6.

He coated his real swords. So the example does not prove anything at all.
seems like you're the one using headcannon here. the nature of what ashura as an attack is hasn't been explained by oda. all we know is that he duplicates all swords that he uses to cut with all nine. if the swords arnt real how is he cutting with them?

:milaugh: zoro needs to enraged with help to beat Apoo upper mid diff
Casual Base yamato oneshot Ulti....she didn't need many attacks like zoor who used many tricks and failed before.

:moonwalk:Wano Zoro best feats while being serious:
Beat nerfed killee and faints
Beat Apoo with help

Yamato without df /being serious :
Casual toys with g2 and g3
Casually KO ulti
trashed number
Trashed armoured squad

But hey, Zoro>Yamato
Keep Coping

Oda clearly stated years ago before most of you started One Piece that Luffy, Zoro, and Nami are the protagonists (my bad he said the keys) of the story.
Luffy and Zoro are stronger and more important than all of the supernovas. I understand that the fans may like a supernova or two but you can never put them above Zoro and Luffy.
The only person and I'll say it again.....the only person who can challenge Zoro and Luffy is Law.
But if you do remember Oda portrayed Law better than all of the supernovas (excluding Zoro and Luffy). He showed up at Marineford and saved Luffy. He was with us since Punk Hazard.......and he got a massive portrayal in Dressrosa. The dude is with us in more than 5 arcs.

Luffy>Zoro??Law> the rest are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.