Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's my argument because Sabo did the same shit and he has advanced CoA at 19. Law has a massive temporary advantage over Zoro, in DF, training, age, bounty, etc...
And Zoro basically around the exact same age, not mentioning that he was trained personally by Mihawk for at least 2 years straight while i can almost guarantee you that Dragon didn't personally train Sabo more.

The Rev commanders probably did most of the teaching.

And Zoro basically around the exact same age, not mentioning that he was trained personally by Mihawk for at least 2 years straight while i can almost guarantee you that Dragon didn't personally train Sabo more.

The Rev commanders probably did most of the teaching.
He is not basically around anything. Law is 26 and he's known about CoA since he was 10 years old. Luffy is 19 and Zoro 21. Law has a massive lead + the most broken Devil Fruit in One Piece that's worth more than Kaido's bounty.

And Oda supervised episode of Sabo. We have Kuma + Ivankov + Dragon teaching Sabo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He is not basically around anything. Law is 26 and he's known about CoA since he was 10 years old. Luffy is 19 and Zoro 21. Law has a massive lead + the most broken Devil Fruit in One Piece that's worth more than Kaido's bounty.

And Oda supervised episode of Sabo. We have Kuma + Ivankov + Dragon teaching Sabo.
Lmfao law cant even put haki on His sword. Sit the fuck down.
2 years of mihawk > fuckin diamante training
Law would die swinging enma.

Still here. Lets wait for the chapter to see how Apoo was "defeated".
Bruh, it's literally the one thing he drew:

Break next week & thanks to Korean source
"But..but where's Drake?"

Not attacking Apoo, simple as that. Zoro was the one pissed at seeing Kiku's arm, not Drake. Having Drake attack with Zoro, once again, makes zero narrative sense for an emotional effect.

This is like literally my whole point with Queen/Judge/Sanji, which you continually deny the narrative for your own fanboy dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.