Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, it's literally the one thing he drew:

"But..but where's Drake?"

Not attacking Apoo, simple as that. Zoro was the one pissed at seeing Kiku's arm, not Drake. Having Drake attack with Zoro, once again, makes zero narrative sense for an emotional effect.

This is like literally my whole point with Queen/Judge/Sanji, which you continually deny the narrative for your own fanboy dreamscape
I never made a concrete statement that Zoro attacked with Drake. Just a possibility.

And again I never denied the possibility of a Sanji and Queen interaction. Only that theyre nit gonna fight because Queen knows his father.

He is not basically around anything. Law is 26 and he's known about CoA since he was 10 years old. Luffy is 19 and Zoro 21. Law has a massive lead + the most broken Devil Fruit in One Piece that's worth more than Kaido's bounty.

And Oda supervised episode of Sabo. We have Kuma + Ivankov + Dragon teaching Sabo.
Law has a lead in what ? Experience?

Zoro knows about Haki for only 2 years and his CoA is leagues above that of Law, how does him knowing about Haki longer help in anything.

And I could turn it around and show that Pica could never hurt or touch Zoro regardless of fighting style used or environmental advantage he had. That Zoro didn't need to used a name attack to cut Picas largest golem into pieces. When Pica fought Zoro faced to face Pica was easily defeated. Proving it wasn't a stalemate.
That's a blatant lie considering they fought face to face for a good chunk of chapters. Aside from when Rebecca appeared, pica wasn't in the Golem. Zoro fought Pica outside the Golem from before Luffy started fighting Doflamingo until Laws flashback ended, at which point Pica finally uses the Golem. You can check, Zoro literally says it. What was stopping him from "easily" speed blitzing Pica.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's a blatant lie considering they fought face to face for a good chunk of chapters. Aside from when Rebecca appeared, pica wasn't in the Golem. Zoro fought Pica outside the Golem from before Luffy started fighting Doflamingo until Laws flashback ended, at which point Pica finally uses the Golem. You can check, Zoro literally says it. What was stopping him from "easily" speed blitzing Pica.
Plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.