Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he used multiple named attacks against Apoo?
Last chap he was sending out 720 pound canon attacks, i assumed he used more offscreen. And plus just battle fatigue is gonna be more than one named/serious attack no?
Post automatically merged:

Because giving your opponents hope makes their defeat all the sweeter.
At the expense of your friends and allies dying lmao? Is that your king?

Look, i know you think im a Judge's son fan but im not lmao. Let simpji go for a sec and listen, why didnt zoro get the antidote faster? Does he have no care for his crew?
I get it you're a Zoro hater for whatever reason it may be. The only part I was calling you out on was you calling Kiku's Zoro's lover when there has been another character who fell in love with Kiku.

2nd I am sure any SH would have been angry have they seen Kiku's* arm fall off

To entertain you and answer the next part of you statement. 1. Zoro cares for his crewmates, it obviously showed when he listened to Chopper's original request

2. No one knows how long it took, hence we dont know if it took a long time or not. He seemed to get the antidote before the hour mark.

Last edited:
I get it you're a Zoro hater for whatever reason it may be. The only part I was calling you out on was you calling Kiku's Zoro's lover when there has been another character who fell in love with Kiku.

2nd I am sure any SH would have been angry have they seen Kaidos arm fall off

To entertain you and answer the next part of you statement. 1. Zoro cares for his crewmates, it obviously showed when he listened to Chopper's original request

2. No one knows how long it took, hence we dont know if it took a long time or not. He seemed to get the antidote before the hour mark.
Look back in this thread bro, i was hyped for zoro and happy. I just like trolling people. It feeds me.

The 1 hour thing is 1 part of it, they still become mindless monsters attacking everyone on sight, so he was risking his allies lives.

No matter how long it took, he just showed the ability to end it in an instant, and he didnt.

Its hypocritical to say he cares for his crew and bringing up him listening to Chopper, but still not enough apparently to make it as fast as
possible, which he was show the ability to do this chapter.

That's a blatant lie considering they fought face to face for a good chunk of chapters. Aside from when Rebecca appeared, pica wasn't in the Golem. Zoro fought Pica outside the Golem from before Luffy started fighting Doflamingo until Laws flashback ended, at which point Pica finally uses the Golem. You can check, Zoro literally says it. What was stopping him from "easily" speed blitzing Pica.
These people are delusional lmfao. They're bragging about Zoro with 3 swords cutting Pica with no weapon.

With a weapon, Pica was fighting Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.