Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he grab the sword then haki up his hand ?
Grabbing it on reflex and then closing the grip to keep Law at bay via CoA.
You see he had no need to grab it at all. That was one of his little "showing that brat my dominance" - games.
It's just a no brainer for me to assume that Doffy is able to defend against a normal blade when he's using CoA.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Larimo kun.

No SH died but people from the alliance did, should they not matter?

He wasted more energy chasing after apoo and throwing out named attacks while taking damage than what it would take for him to throw one serious attack, would that not be somewhat true?

Yeah, agree with plot lmao, im just having fun.

Now go to sleep, i better not see you lurking around.
Lmao I know that bruh no worries, I'm having fun trolling too. In fact I've has too much fun today.

As for your questions Lugi, it really does just boil down to plot and shoddy writing. Should he also care or show a bit of sympathy for the alliance if he cares this much for the 9 RS?

Yes.

Should he have tried to possibly end playijg tag with Apoop sooner ?

Also yes.

We both know he's just stalling for whatever chapter 1000 holds, and that Oda's writing is subpar at best PTS.

And yeah, see you later bro. Have fun

:catsweat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Grabbing it on reflex and then closing the grip to keep Law at bay via CoA.
You see he had no need to grab it at all. That was one of his little "showing that brat my dominance" - games.
It's just a no brainer for me to assume that Doffy is able to defend against a normal blade when he's using CoA.
No he grabbed it to make sure he wasnt stabbed.
Putting haki on after doing that is retarded.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yoooo, my boy Zoro beat two supernovas by himself :finally:Who else did that? Reminder: Luffy got knocked out by Apoo and Kidd failed to knock Apoo out (punk Gibson) despite getting a free shot and holding a grudge.

To all Zoro haters: you still have time to switch sides!! :myman: Things will only get better for Zoro.

Its the same for the WSC. Things will only get better for Kaido. Just wait till he pulls out his hybrid form and then his awakening.
Kidd was never so serious as Zoro
Apoo already blocked zoro attacks (including named attack) along
And now he did, whats your point man? Do you never get tired of catching Ls left and right?
He didn't ... if apoo had his haki guard up
Zoro wouldn't cut him

This is why im saying, apoo was distracted by Drake or off-guard

Zoro beat pica who didn't defend with his weapons
Beat killer who didn't defend himself coz he lost a weapon

Zoro only cut and overpowered pica's haki
Pica coa mastery isn't even high tier

Zoro is yet to actually cut/overpower someone koka guard

Lmao I know that bruh no worries, I'm having fun trolling too. In fact I've has too much fun today.

As for your questions Lugi, it really does just boil down to plot and shoddy writing. Should he also care or show a bit of sympathy for the alliance if he cares this much for the 9 RS?

Yes.

Should he have tried to possibly end playijg tag with Apoop sooner ?

Also yes.

We both know he's just stalling for whatever chapter 1000 holds, and that Oda's writing is subpar at best PTS.

And yeah, see you later bro. Have fun

:catsweat:
1000 isnt shaping up to be that interesting tbh, unless the next 2 chaps have some crazy reveals or shit happen. Atm its just Kaido lifting up an island and moving it to Wano thats really interesting. I dont have much faith tbh.

I think people are setting up their expectations too high for what chap 1000 is gonna be and its gonna come and bite us in the ass.

Zoro wouldn't cut him

This is why im sating, apoo was distracted by Drake or off-guard

So much Zoro hate in you damn

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Zoro wouldn't cut him

This is why im sating, apoo was distracted by Drake or off-guard

Yeah, yeah just stop embarrassing urself with damage control.

Anti Zoros took the fat L today.

It's all.

I think people are really underestimating the strawhats in regard to fighting the Tobi Roppo/calamities. Since the time skip, the only ones who have gotten real fights are Luffy and Zoro. Of the two, only Luffy got pushed even as far as high diff. Franky and Robin especially have not shown anything close to their full power. Zoro has yet to use Ashura, Sanji has yet to use hell memory in a real fight, Nami has yet to show what she can really do with Zues. We haven't seen monster point get pushed. The only characters you could argue we know the strength of are Ussop and Brook. Ussop showed the height of his skill in dressrosa and Brook lost to Perospero, proving he's below upper veteran level. If this is another arc where everyone gets a power up like eneis lobby, though, then I could easily see them all beating Tobi Roppo (Calamities for Zoro/Sanji).

Zoro wouldn't cut him

This is why im saying, apoo was distracted by Drake or off-guard

Zoro is yet to actually cut/overpower someone koka guard

These people are delusional lmfao. They're bragging about Zoro with 3 swords cutting Pica with no weapon.

With a weapon, Pica was fighting Zoro

A non serious Zoro. When Pica was using his full body haki, that made him invincible, Zoro cut through him with ease. This is how Zoro fights. He used the minimal power necessary and only steps it up if he needs to. That is the reason why so many of Zoro's opponents went from being able to clash with him in a fight that appeared to be even to them being easily and quickly oneshot by Zoro.

Apoo is no different. Apoo blocking Zoro attack means he can block a low level haki attack from Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.