Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I already think Kaido is n1 right now, and judging by the feats WB was pulling in marineford, i assumed Kaido and every other healthy top tier can pull of insane shit like that. So meh.
DC wise, yes I was also easily expecting such displays from healthy Top tiers since even Chinjoa was known for busting ice continents.

Lifting strength though? No one has ever come close to what Kaido just showcased in this chatper, he's even flying with that shit. A whole island bro, you should be shitting on the admiral boys.

I just cant take down luffy seriously btw, its impossible for me to envision him being much of a threat to Kaido alone. So whenever i hear him yell ''Hurry! I need to get to the top floor to fight Kaido!'' I cringe a little.
Tbh, Oda fucked up with the initial one shot from Kaido, G4 literally just jobbed to sober Kaido up.

So yeah I agree, I simply cannot picture Luffy defeating Kiado either with such a small prep time, so yes his actions are cringey.

And that's precisely why you should join ZZK.

:finally:

Let's go Fuji!!!!!!!

Lmao. I really gotta go to sleep now tho. Gn.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro has better Haki than Law, better Haki than Doflamingo, better Haki than Mihawk.

Get your head out of your behind. Dude couldn't even cut Apoo's Haki last chapter.
Then how come he one shot him in this very chapter?

You guys need to comprehend what plot armor is. The same that magically made Luffy and the other Pre TS nova survive Kizaru's kicks when that was impossible.

Cmon you don't fuck with Chopper in front of Zoro 🤦🏾‍♂️. My boy's about fed up with these distractions 🤦🏾‍♂️
True, probably more like this face after Franky house beat Usopp =>

Kidd was never so serious as Zoro
Apoo already blocked zoro attacks (including named attack) along
Kidd and Apoo's enmity goes back to Sabaody. They fought at Sabaody just for staring at each other.
Then Kidd didnt want Apoo in the alliance. They fought again in their alliance meeting.
And finally, Apoo straight up betrayed them.
Kidd and company disguised themselves to fight against Kaido. But Kidd was so mad at Apoo that he didnt even care about Kaido's revenge.
There is no way Kidd wasnt serious when he attacked Apoo with punk gibson.

Yes, Apoo blocked Zoro, but Zoro didnt get a free shot on Apoo so far. Apoo was completely distracted when Kidd attacked him.

Lmao Kid haters out in full force today. The full spoilers might show that it took a combination of Zoro and Drake to put Apoo down. Also do we know if Apoo is even downed?
Not hating on Kidd, he is in my top 5 favorite characters in One Piece. But we have heard for last 10 years how Zoro is not on the level of the auction house trio, Luffy-Kidd-Law. So these comparisons are unavoidable.

@Jo_Ndule does I'm pretty sure.

Just wait until Zoro inevitably unlocks CoC. That's gonna fry the guy's brain lol.

I have a feeling that if Yamato joins the crew, she'll either be #4 or #5 strongest
Don't know if she will but I agree, despite toying around with Jinbe I don't think Oda is ever going to disrupt the monster trio for real. The guy is clearly attached to his dynamics.

DC wise, yes I was also easily expecting such displays from healthy Top tiers since even Chinjoa was known for busting ice continents.

Lifting strength though? No one has ever come close to what Kaido just showcased in this chatper, he's even flying with that shit. A whole island bro, you should be shitting on the admiral boys.
But i am an admiral fanboy too :x, seriously tho meh. Not interested in the weekly dick meassuring contests that happen in the bdome.
Tbh, Oda fucked up with the initial one shot from Kaido, G4 literally just jobbed to sober Kaido up.

So yeah I agree, I simply cannot picture Luffy defeating Kiado either with such a small prep time, so yes his actions are cringey.
And that's precisely why you should join ZZK.

Let's go Fuji!!!!!!!
Lmao. I really gotta go to sleep now tho. Gn.
Night night :catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

I'm telling you man, Denjiro is another one of Kozaburo's sons, and Tashigi is Denjiro's daughter. Look at Smoker-in-Tashigi and young Denjiro. The resemblance is uncanny.
Hmmm, was there any mention or hint that Denjiro got involved with a woman though?

The matter of fact is I'm torn between wanting Sanji to fight King and Zoro fighting him (though I will be honest to say I'm leaning towards Sanji)
They both need an extreme 1 vs 1 fight with a commander

But till this moment there is still no guarantee they are having a full 1 vs 1, it's all just clashes so far

Then how come he one shot him in this very chapter?

You guys need to comprehend what plot armor is. The same that magically made Luffy and the other Pre TS nova survive Kizaru's kicks when that was impossible.
Wtf do you mean "one shot"? Were they not fighting each other last chapter, and he was holding off both Drake and Zoro?

When a sword cuts through bareskin only some people in OP can survive it. Zoro got KOed by Killer's crop harvesting tools.

How is that impossible? Luffy was eating Garp's Haki punches as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.