Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: you do what u do then. If u based from that okay then. Iam an Sanji and Zoro fans since so long ago and thats an fact. And i don't want to argue with u cuz u mostly post an Delusional thing. U probably new to One piece
Delusional post? Quote one my post that you think I'm delusional, if you can't find one you're delusional. Quote one Sanji fan post that you have like, if you can't, end this conversation.

Lol it really isn’t that serious man. At the end of the day it’s just banter between two fanbases! It’s the people that take shit too seriously that always end up doing the most.

zoro gonna get clowned on, sanji gonna get clowned on and so are a lot of other characters. If you don’t like seeing your favs getting trolled then block the account or better yet don’t pay attention to the comments lol

for me personally I’ve been laughing my ass off I can’t lie to you😭
I think people that arent expecting zoro to run into actual trouble this arc are in for a rude awakening. Im awaiting the extreme diff fight against King with anticipation. I want to see our boy exceed himself to win!
Post automatically merged:

That was discussed at the start, but there's nothing to discuss, that is straight up an island level feat that can't be fucking denied or disputed
Ive seen a few mentions of it. This entire thread turned into a Sanji vs Zoro flame war tho. As per usual.

I think people that arent expecting zoro to run into actual trouble this arc are in for a rude awakening. Im awaiting the extreme diff fight against King with anticipation. I want to see our boy exceed himself to win!

Ive seen a few mentions of it. This entire thread turned into a Sanji vs Zoro flame war tho. As per usual.
And it should be like that for all the straw hats including luffy. We know they are going to win but it most definitely won’t be in easy fashion. They gonna work and that’s the point of the arc lol they’re going up against a yonkou actually 2 so yea

I can definitely agree with that. But at the end of the day there's nothing to argue about and that's all these threads are, people arguing their agendas and headcanons

Chapter raw came out, I expected it was Blackmaria.
Unofficial translation with the laugh nfufufu, I expected Ivankov.
Official translation by Stephen with the keywords Lord, I expected Orochi, New character, King and Jack. Lol
😂
Why on earth would you want it to be Ivankov or Orochi? :suresure:
I honestly don't get why Sanji fans are freaking out with this when it was expected to be her lol

And you actually should be happy with this because we know that's not his fight since she is a woman lol something else will have to happen there

Status
Not open for further replies.