Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sanji stans already give up on sanji after 2-3 lines of spoilers lmao...yall already endure him during WCI how tf yall give up easily LOL...
It seems a vast majority of Sanjis fanbase aren't actual fans their just people who like him in certain moments, they'll complain about sanji this chapter and then be the same people gassing him up whenever he does something cool later on.

Sanji is the kind of character you like when he is good and hate when he is goofed. He isn't an alphachad, he's a betachump
Post automatically merged:

Imao don't care you agreed or not about Zoro fans, my quote was not for you so you should fuck off
I can defend a friend when someone uses the most baseless shit to tear him down. I don't care if your sense of loyalty is as useless as your arguments, mine ain't.

Why on earth would you want it to be Ivankov or Orochi? :suresure:
I honestly don't get why Sanji fans are freaking out with this when it was expected to be her lol

And you actually should be happy with this because we know that's not his fight since she is a woman lol something else will have to happen there
Again about Orochi it was the word lord, Ivankov meanwhile the laugh nfufufu

Sanji is the kind of character you like when he is good and hate when he is goofed. He isn't an alphachad, he's a betachump
Post automatically merged:

I can defend a friend when someone uses the most baseless shit to tear him down. I don't care if your sense of loyalty is as useless as your arguments, mine ain't.
Again if you don't care, why bother replying to my quote that was not meant for you? Your friend? That why I said both of you look good together.

It seems a vast majority of Sanjis fanbase aren't actual fans their just people who like him in certain moments, they'll complain about sanji this chapter and then be the same people gassing him up whenever he does something cool later on.
Actually that will be same with any character even zoro got this...

Like we all know in this dire situation against 2 Yonkos at the same time, good old Sanji would do something smart to save the day. Like saving Vivi from Crocodile's alligators while rest of the crew and Smoker were captured, shittalking Crocodile via den den mushi, opening the gate in Ennies Lobby, being Mr. Hunter etc etc.

But what he can do now?
Ignoring Nami's almost death situation, went for hoes but in the end got captured again. So lame lmao

I like sanji so whatever you say old man, won't trigger me so carry on with your bullshitting on sanji agenda until mod came out.
I liked Sanji probably more than you ever do. But I just won't let my bias cloud my judgment. He is portrayed as shit now, get over it. He is now the shell of his former self, that now only can rely on his daddy suit to stay relevant both in name and in powerlevel.

Actually that will be same with any character even zoro got this...
Its not the same with any character, a majority of Zoro's fans don't like him in moments, they like him all the way through. For Sanji you can tell a lot of people only like the character in certain moments. compare and contrast the discussion about sanji in 983 when he left to go look for ladies to chapter 988 when he clashed with king and save momonuske.

Status
Not open for further replies.