Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morj's "The Onagishima raid will end in failure" theory starting to look pretty slim now that Kaido is taking the whole thing to the flower capital. Still love Morj's channel though. I honestly thought it made sense during that time when the video came out. It did follow the usual pattern with the major arcs. Also before this spoiler I was still wondering what impact this raid would make when all the citizens don't even know about it. By the looks of this spoiler though it looks like Oda has that covered and if Kaido really can bring the whole island of Onagishima to the Flower Capital it would make for some impactful moments. It's chapter 1000 worthy if you ask me. I mean this is probably the reason why a few chapters ago Oda cut away to the flower capital, showing all the residents of Wano enjoying the festival since it is the single day where Orochi and Kaido don't bother them, then all of a sudden *BOOM* Kaido's there. I can almost imagine how the citizens of Wano would react.

Morj's "The Onagishima raid will end in failure" theory starting to look pretty slim now that Kaido is taking the whole thing to the flower capital. Still love Morj's channel though. I honestly thought it made sense during that time when the video came out. It did follow the usual pattern with the major arcs. Also before this spoiler I was still wondering what impact this raid would make when all the citizens don't even know about it. By the looks of this spoiler though it looks like Oda has that covered and if Kaido really can bring the whole island of Onagishima to the Flower Capital it would make for some impactful moments. It's chapter 1000 worthy if you ask me. I mean this is probably the reason why a few chapters ago Oda cut away to the flower capital, showing all the residents of Wano enjoying the festival since it is the single day where Orochi and Kaido don't bother them, then all of a sudden *BOOM* Kaido's there. I can almost imagine how the citizens of Wano would react.
That theory never made sense. We have no time for a "failure". It takes forever to set up a war properly and Oda is rushing to finish OP within a reasonable time period.

Think about how much effort/time it would take to reorganize everything. Both fans/author would suffer from burnout.

He did, and as a result Judge's son passed out briefly. Won't be as briefly though if he didn't wear daddy's suit.

You really need to stop with whole Judge's son vs King bullshit though.
Do you genuinely believe that a guy who was trolled by Vergo without using his bamboo nor FBH now suddenly can beat a YC1 just because now he's wearing his daddy suit?
Can you stop with the trolling. You want to be to be taken seriously, but all you do is troll. Where has it been shown that Sanji passed out...thats some fake fan theory thats been disproven.

And I thought the whole Vergo thing was a joke. Seriously how did Vergo troll Sanji ? The dude couldnt even move Sanji, the best he could do was crack Sanji's leg slightly. And 2 chapters before Sanji's entire body fell to the ground from one Nami punch.

This entire arc Zoro is too pussy to take any damage so it wont affect him to when he actually fights. But of course it wont affect PH Sanji....who has a abnormal healing factor right ? Please dont use the pathetic Usopp argument @critical mindset uses either.

Can you stop with the trolling. You want to be to be taken seriously, but all you do is troll. Where has it been shown that Sanji passed out...thats some fake fan theory thats been disproven.

And I thought the whole Vergo thing was a joke. Seriously how did Vergo troll Sanji ? The dude couldnt even move Sanji, the best he could do was crack Sanji's leg slightly. And 2 chapters before Sanji's entire body fell to the ground from one Nami punch.

This entire arc Zoro is too pussy to take any damage so it wont affect him to when he actually fights. But of course it wont affect PH Sanji....who has a abnormal healing factor right ? Please dont use the pathetic Usopp argument @critical mindset uses either.
When the fuck has sanji ever fought someone (as his main fight) who goofed him. It happened with Vergo and Doffy and it'll Happen with king. If sanji v king happens I'll change my avy to the almighty Lanji and wank him for 2 weeks but Im very fucking doubtful

Im bookmarking this one... #instaclassic
Post automatically merged:

I see the last chapter reignited the Sanzo fanwar. It's a shame, things had cooled off in the last two weeks but Oda put an end to the truce. :milaugh:
Oda is undercover in here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.