Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were desperate. Until these spoilers, 90 chapters into Wano, Zoro has done basically nothing interesting. And they are well aware of this.
Taking out Apoo with the classic stance, the usual attack and the common badass expression in a 2 vs 1 is the best they had since the end of Dressrosa, when he was helped by Orlumbus to defeat Pica :emohiyo:
And it's a spoiler from a renowned Zoro boy that hates Sanji:emohiyo:
Zoro in Wano :

took two lives in Hawkins
Os Killer
Saved Hiyori two times
He managed to overpower Enma
Saved luffy from Apoo
Os Apoo
Saved chopper and clash with Queen

Tell me who did more in Wano you little SanjiFaggot and get the fuck out of here

I already ask on korean forum about Sanji and they said that Sanji part is a cliffhanger of whatever that means and that we skip how he got caught
This Oda playing with there fanbase
LOL
@BangMi was the obvious disappointed one. He been waiting for Lewd King and Black Maria for the weeks.

I'm with you @BangMi

But at least we know Sanji gonna tame Black Maria just like Viola and Pudding.

I'm down for sanji to not be clowned but that hasn't happened for a while, he's had some good looking panels but nothing thats screamed "hey you know what? I'm gonna wank sanji like @Chrono does"
Every fanbase has someone who wanks there favorite character nothing wrong with that but let not just hate someone because you dont like him

Every fanbase has someone who wanks there favorite character nothing wrong with that but let not just hate someone because you dont like him
I don't hate him, I think he just says exceedingly stupid things and a lot of his arguments run deep with shit thats near entirely baseless or headcanon. I'd be much more inclined to pass on his shit if he didn't shit all over EVERY fanbase just to push his own agenda

That's because fans assume everyone is fodder by default. Even if Kamazo wasn't Killer, shouldn't have meant fans ignored the fight.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji being weak against women isn't a new thing. He's never fixed that issue so don't know why anyone is surprised or in denial.
Not ignored but Orochi's assasin doesn't sound all that impressive, not even now. Orochi's forces gather at Onigashima don't really stand out as anything to get excited about.

Fighting Killer wasn't interesting at all apparently...
Even if you consider fighting Killer (Kamazo) interesting, wishful thinking, when that chapter came out no one knew he was Killer. You had no chance of rejoicing for it. And on top of that the fainting made everything really hard, trying to argue he didn't faint for the wound he received seconds before put you all in a nightmarish situation :hihihi:

Zoro in Wano :

took two lives in Hawkins
Os Killer
Saved Hiyori two times
He managed to overpower Enma
Saved luffy from Apoo
Os Apoo
Saved chopper and clash with Queen

Tell me who did more in Wano you little SanjiFaggot and get the fuck out of here
Keep repeating that to us, you can't change reality or what you feel about it :kayneshrug:
Facts doesn't change: he travelled around Wano for half the arc and his best achievements are weakening Hawkins (useless since Law took all of his lives with a single swing of his sword), defeating a nerfed ally and being ridiculed by Denjiro, an ally who was even going easy on him. Then Enma came out of nowhere because he was too weak for the war and now this, that I'm taking into consideration since the chapter has yet to come out

Even if you consider fighting Killer (Kamazo) interesting, wishful thinking, when that chapter came out no one knew he was Killer. You had no chance of rejoicing for it. And on top of that the fainting made everything really hard, trying to argue he didn't faint for the wound he received seconds before put you all in a nightmarish situation :hihihi:
The only reason he got hit in the first place was because of interference from Gyukkimaru, so even getting wounded wasn't a big L like some try to propagate.

Status
Not open for further replies.