Zoro in Wano :

took two lives in Hawkins
Os Killer
Saved Hiyori two times
He managed to overpower Enma
Saved luffy from Apoo
Os Apoo
Saved chopper and clash with Queen

Tell me who did more in Wano you little SanjiFaggot and get the fuck out of here
My dude, you were on the right track for 90% of the post, and then crashed and burned the car in the end.

What's up with you lot thinking that type of name calling adds anything to what you have to say ? It honestly only goes to show how whatever he said was effective in getting you all emotional, likely exposing some insecurity you have on the matter :zosleepy:

Sanji in a span of an entire arc that's dedicated to him
- failed to beat anyone, couldn't even scratch Bobbin, Oven despite having a free hit on them
- cried like a little bitch throughout the arc that his sister has to help him
- needed everyone's help to escape from daddy.
- baked a cake that nobody cares. The only purpose of Sanji's entire existence is to drag the arc out, just like now he's captured in the middle of a war arc.
So shut the fuck up about how Zoro hasn't done anything cool in Wano :seriously:

The only reason he got hit in the first place was because of interference from Gyukkimaru, so even getting wounded wasn't a big L like some try to propagate.
I'm not talking about Ls, Zoro wasn't just that great until now. This is the first chapter in Wano in which he is showing what his fans really wants.
And there is nothing wrong with that, it's not an insult, it's Oda's fault

Then Enma came out of nowhere because he was too weak for the war
by that logic the raid suit came into usage bc sanji was too weak for page one :okay:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji in a span of an entire arc that's dedicated to him
- failed to beat anyone, couldn't even scratch Bobbin, Oven despite having a free hit on them
- cried like a little bitch throughout the arc that his sister has to help him
- needed everyone's help to escape from daddy.
- baked a cake that nobody cares. The only purpose of Sanji's entire existence is to drag the arc out, just like now he's captured in the middle of a war arc.
So shut the fuck up about how Zoro hasn't done anything cool in Wano :seriously:
He did dispose of raisin tho so there's somethinh

Why can't zoro and sanji fans just be friends. We each get goofed one chapter, praised the next. Just cop it on the chin and move on.

Zoro chapter is instant 100/10
:steef:
But seriously, look at the number of likes in the spoiler image thread, people haven't been this hyped since the Rocks chapter
Shi shisonson gets the dicks hard my guy

Why can't zoro and sanji fans just be friends. We each get goofed one chapter, praised the next. Just cop it on the chin and move on.

Shi shisonson gets the dicks hard my guy
Shi shishi son son*
Waiting eagerly for the real panel, another classic panel of One Piece, like the previous shi shi son sons
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.