Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
To be fair for both fanbase, last weeks the Zoro fans get trashed away in the spoiler thread with memes and bait stuff, everyone had their fun from the Sanji fanbase. Now the event turn back and Zoro again get his shine while Sanjifans taking the trash and baiting right now, in both case I can just say, I love it

Sanji and Zoro baiting these days(for right reason since both had their panels) are funny asf, let see where this going on for the next weeks.
:cheers:
It’s literally the same thing every week. And been that way since I first started following OP in 2004. It’ll never end and memers will keep eating good lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dead asss, I didn’t give a shit about ZvS, until reddit where Sanji fans had the audacity to believe Sanji has been stronger than Zoro since the timeskip
Sanji fans ruined the great Sanji character for me
Of course.

They will always try to bend reality as long as there's even an infinitesimal chance to.

The worst comes when even factual 100% confirmed reality is being distorted.

C

critical mindset

Now let's be real Zoro would fking destroy Vergo lol
You saying Zoro can cuck Sanji like some third rate punk? Sanji who King couldn't overpower in base without Sanji being distracted, Oda just threw Sanji under the bus when he had him coming in with that bravado and swagger, wanting to flex his shit, Vergo then turned around and cucked that boi so hard. His kick that acually broke him was some shit ass kick with his ankle lol

Nah Vergo still be mogging it and none of the flying shits or calamities measure up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.