Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair for both fanbase, last weeks the Zoro fans get trashed away in the spoiler thread with memes and bait stuff, everyone had their fun from the Sanji fanbase. Now the event turn back and Zoro again get his shine while Sanjifans taking the trash and baiting right now, in both case I can just say, I love it

Sanji and Zoro baiting these days(for right reason since both had their panels) are funny asf, let see where this going on for the next weeks.
:cheers:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
At least Zoro's hype is justified.

He's part of the worst gen, he is Luffy's equivalent to Rayleigh and Rayleigh was a legend. Multiple times people questioned how he can be a mere underling, for he is such a beast. Fought 3 supernovae in this arc alone and dominated all of them while restricted, is a descendant of sword god Ryuma and got Oden's blade, said to surpass Oden in terms of forging a black blade.

Where's Sanji's hype, sons and sisters? :finally:
"If Zoro can do it, Sanji can do it too"

That's literally all his hype has come from, for at least the last 7 years.

To be fair for both fanbase, last weeks the Zoro fans get trashed away in the spoiler thread with memes and bait stuff, everyone had their fun from the Sanji fanbase. Now the event turn back and Zoro again get his shine while Sanjifans taking the trash and baiting right now, in both case I can just say, I love it

Sanji and Zoro baiting these days(for right reason since both had their panels) are funny asf, let see where this going on for the next weeks.
:cheers:
It's been like this since forever:milaugh:

And I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.