Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious how I didn't even need to say much to make you damage control this bad

I would have expected more from an experienced player to not expose themselves so early
Lol, ok dude.

1- If i was mafia i wouldnt put so much aggression and put the spotlight on me
2- I voted you with no incentive, if i was mafia i would only vote or vote someone if i get voted. And i did first, because i dont care.

Explain your reasoning and how you got me?

Again, i questioned why you ''baited'' light for about 4 minutes then unvoted. If light was my scummate i wouldnt come and put attention into you unvoting him. And if i was mafia i wouldnt care who gets voted or not.

So there we go, i am town. And you are annoying. I want to go for TAC, but this is where we are :)
Post automatically merged:

fuji loses his 1 point lead by apologizing

1 point for kiwi now
:josad:

:seriously: Fine Zara. Meet me in the mafia pm and let’s fight
Uh oh, scumbuddies confirmed :noo:

chill out
you came in right away with flimsy reads. you literally came in and gave a read based on your gut . if we all had the same reaction you just did......
Well i admit i overreacted, problem i had with her statement is this
hm can't say I disagree with Midnight's reads
Fuji seems a little serious atm but trying to not be too serious.
Because im always serious, i posted exactly 2 memes. But then again, as i said i overreacted. Last time i got lynched because people thought i was being too serious, and i dont want that to happen again.

Anyhow lets move on.

Not if you acted on the fly without consulting your mafia mates
Lmao, i acted on the fly because im Town. Stop wasting my time.

what was your reason for tac tho fuji
cause you are pushing that more than anyone else .
as far as I can recall
you have not given a better reason than midnight - "just how tac feels in your gut"

Fuji your top suspect is still Tac, right?
What do you think so far though.

what was your reason for tac tho fuji
cause you are pushing that more than anyone else .
as far as I can recall
you have not given a better reason than midnight - "just how tac feels in your gut"
Gut feeling, dont need any reason. Well same ussually, he isnt really super aggro and he tends to do that when town. If he is melow llike this it can be indicative of him not being town, and so far its been proven every game to be the case.

Though he is way less trolly than usual, so could be neutral. Still imo, i think TAC aint town.

Most of his posts were about game solving, which imo i think isnt something town should dwell too much on because its just more time mafia get town to waste.

The only time he read players was when he read me as being my town meta and saying he has no reads on light.

Ofc this might all change depending on how he acts further into the game.

As for you, i also felt you might be bad. Still unsure.

I don't think you, Tac, Light or really anyone has done anything suspicious at the moment tbh.
Same, i just want gut feelings. Its always good to fish out for reactions.

me, i just want gut feelings. Its always good to fish out for reactions.
I think Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August is playing this game differently from the last two ToS games. He was honestly just trolling and shitposting the entire time the last two games where as this game he seems to be taking it more seriously and doesn't seem to be fucking around this time.

Lanji was more in the background last game and felt like he was avoiding the spot light but he's more open this game.

Kiwi uhh...I don't have any recent games to compare Kiwi with. She got N1'd last game (as she deserves), and she didn't play the previous ToS game and she was the host of the WCI game so our paths haven't crossed in mafia for months.

Light is less active than usual but he said he lost electricity before the game started.

Finalbeta is probably the most different, he was obsessed with Tac last game and this game he has barely even made acknowledged Tac's existence.

You're the same as Kiwi, I don't remember your meta. You got clapped way too early last game.

I think Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August is playing this game differently from the last two ToS games. He was honestly just trolling and shitposting the entire time the last two games where as this game he seems to be taking it more seriously and doesn't seem to be fucking around this time.

Lanji was more in the background last game and felt like he was avoiding the spot light but he's more open this game.

Kiwi uhh...I don't have any recent games to compare Kiwi with. She got N1'd last game (as she deserves), and she didn't play the previous ToS game and she was the host of the WCI game so our paths haven't crossed in mafia for months.

Light is less active than usual but he said he lost electricity before the game started.

Finalbeta is probably the most different, he was obsessed with Tac last game and this game he has barely even made acknowledged Tac's existence.

You're the same as Kiwi, I don't remember your meta. You got clapped way too early last game.
Didnt know bout raito, will keep that in mind. Do remember that we got our role Pms yeterday though.

Kiwi is fine, last time she came at me though was in the wano game and she was scum. Basically was her and another person doing a coordinated sus attack on me at around the same time. Im not gonna read too much into when she came in right now at around the same time i was having that little spat with midnight. For now she is ''fine''

Lanji is tricky dude, he is asking me questions and putting the spotlight onto him but he did that when he was scum in the ToL game and other games like the code geass one where he was overtly aggressive because he knew town was fucked anyways and it was just his faction against the other scum faction. He has a defined way of acting, rn im just not sure what to think.

TaC, he is trolly/tame when mafia and aggro as town usually. Right now, he is being neither, he could well be a neutral party imo.

And Beta doesnt just go for TaC everygame, i told you his tell before. Right now he isnt taking over nor is he witch hunting a person ad infinitum from the start.

Yo zara, check my sig. Last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.