Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
DAMN, I mean... He doesn't have that hair that covers his eyes at least. Just hold on, bro.

plz let me have hope:pepemotion: you don't know what its like being a fan of this shit franchise.
I feel you. It'll get better soon. I follow the team too. KAT, D'Lo & Ant will be good in a couple years. Trust the process.
Post automatically merged:

Here we go! I don't know why people are talking like getting Ibaka makes any contender "automatic champions" like he's a 3rd superstar, lol. Good deal for LAC though.

Last edited:
DAMN, I mean... He doesn't have that hair that covers his eyes at least. Just hold on, bro.

I feel you. It'll get better soon. I follow the team too. KAT, D'Lo & Ant will be good in a couple years. Trust the process.

Here we go! I don't know why people are talking like getting Ibaka makes any contender "automatic champions" like he's a 3rd superstar, lol. Good deal for LAC though.

in terms of defense Ibaka is an upgrade over Harrell for sure and he came off a career high PPG believe it or not.

as for Payton, he's essentially a stat padder and Randle's exclusive right hand lapdog where he only ever exclusively passes it to him in the post where he spins and turns the ball over 90% of the time. He also doesn't give a shit about passing it to anyone else and has on any occasions 'iced' (as in ignored) especially RJ Barrett throughout the regular season, even if he gets 20 or more in the first half. He also directly takes away minutes from Ntilikina and any other young player we have (no chance he passes it to new guys like Obi Toppin). Overall, I'm very pissed off that Leon Rose kept him though luckily it's only for 1 year. But that 1 year might ruin the team chemistry and if we somehow are unable to trade Randle, the Knicks are gonna be stuck in the same shithole we were in last yr.

Did I also mention he's a terrible shooter?

also the only reason why he got resigned is because of Scott Perry who is still technically on the team. If it was 100% Rose operating the team, no shot we keep Payton

dude is basically poor man's rondo (shoots 20.3% from 3 and FUCKING 57% from FT)

Last edited:
in terms of defense Ibaka is an upgrade over Harrell for sure and he came off a career high PPG believe it or not.

as for Payton, he's essentially a stat padder and Randle's exclusive right hand lapdog where he only ever exclusively passes it to him in the post where he spins and turns the ball over 90% of the time. He also doesn't give a shit about passing it to anyone else and has on any occasions 'iced' (as in ignored) especially RJ Barrett throughout the regular season, even if he gets 20 or more in the first half. He also directly takes away minutes from Ntilikina and any other young player we have (no chance he passes it to new guys like Obi Toppin). Overall, I'm very pissed off that Leon Rose kept him though luckily it's only for 1 year. But that 1 year might ruin the team chemistry and if we somehow are unable to trade Randle, the Knicks are gonna be stuck in the same shithole we were in last yr.

Did I also mention he's a terrible shooter?

also the only reason why he got resigned is because of Scott Perry who is still technically on the team. If it was 100% Rose operating the team, no shot we keep Payton

dude is basically poor man's rondo (shoots 20.3% from 3 and FUCKING 57% from FT)
He def. offers better rim protection and some shooting that Harrell can't but he's still not as good offensively than Harrell, who can actually create his own shot in addition to being a better roller to the rim. Ibaka can also struggle against legit good centers (that's why they got Gasol) but he can hold his own there more than Trez can. I just find it funny when they're talking about him like he's an all-star that puts a team over the top. He's a great role player.

Damn... I def. know his struggles but I didn't actually know about him not passing it to Barrett. I do already know y'alls hatred with Randle thinking like he's Kevin McHale lol. Gotta hope Obi actually fulfills his potential so y'all can get rid of the guy. Barrett/Obi/Robinson can be a solid foundation. Y'all need to solve that PG spot now.

Solid replacement although I'd still would rather have Bogdan even though Craig's a better defender.

He def. offers better rim protection and some shooting that Harrell can't but he's still not as good offensively than Harrell, who can actually create his own shot in addition to being a better roller to the rim. Ibaka can also struggle against legit good centers (that's why they got Gasol) but he can hold his own there more than Trez can. I just find it funny when they're talking about him like he's an all-star that puts a team over the top. He's a great role player.

Damn... I def. know his struggles but I didn't actually know about him not passing it to Barrett. I do already know y'alls hatred with Randle thinking like he's Kevin McHale lol. Gotta hope Obi actually fulfills his potential so y'all can get rid of the guy. Barrett/Obi/Robinson can be a solid foundation. Y'all need to solve that PG spot now.

Solid replacement although I'd still would rather have Bogdan even though Craig's a better defender.

basically as long as Randle and Payton are together, no one else will get touches. And if we manage to ship off Randle, there's a good chance that Payton after the season will flock to wherever Randle goes. The good thing is that Thibs plays people that put effort on D but he also famously doesn't like playing rookies as much, in the situation that Randle stays there's a good chance that they may make Toppin come off the bench

as for Bogdan, a move to the Bucks is basically off the table unfortunately. They did get Bryn Forbes

also the Suns are getting better by the day. I expect them to be back in the playoffs after 11 yrs of missing it (barring a CP3 injury)

Last edited:
basically as long as Randle and Payton are together, no one else will get touches. And if we manage to ship off Randle, there's a good chance that Payton after the season will flock to wherever Randle goes. The good thing is that Thibs plays people that put effort on D but he also famously doesn't like playing rookies as much, in the situation that Randle stays there's a good chance that they may make Toppin come off the bench
Hopefully, Randle plays like someone that looks like a star so you can trade him to be an addition by subtraction. I def. worry about RJ's and Obi's development with y'all not having much shooters too.

also the Suns are getting better by the day. I expect them to be back in the playoffs after 11 yrs of missing it (barring a CP3 injury)
Probably so. With the CP3 factor, they might get one of the lower seeds. Can't really see them being high.

So the Lakers get Gasol and trade McGee to CLE. Have a bow.

Wow. Boogie is going to H-Town with Brodie & Beard. Hopefully, we see the old Cousins again. He was like the big version of Harden.

Last edited:
Hopefully, Randle plays like someone that looks like a star so you can trade him to be an addition by subtraction. I def. worry about RJ's and Obi's development with y'all not having much shooters too.

Probably so. With the CP3 factor, they might get one of the lower seeds. Can't really see them being high.

So the Lakers get Gasol and trade McGee to CLE. Have a bow.

Wow. Boogie is going to H-Town with Brodie & Beard. Hopefully, we see the old Cousins again. He was like the big version of Harden.
kinda crazy in about 3 weeks+, the regular season is gonna start

also just curious @Noyman are you watching the PBA playoffs right now? Its been entertaining while there's no NBA games going on rn

kinda crazy in about 3 weeks+, the regular season is gonna start

also just curious @Noyman are you watching the PBA playoffs right now? Its been entertaining while there's no NBA games going on rn
Yeah. Ngl, I am pretty excited that its going to start early. I'm interested to see how teams are going to do although its a short preseason I think.

Yeah. I've been watching some of them. Lots of close games lately, lol. How do you watch them?

Yeah. Ngl, I am pretty excited that its going to start early. I'm interested to see how teams are going to do although its a short preseason I think.

Yeah. I've been watching some of them. Lots of close games lately, lol. How do you watch them?
I don't watch the broadcasts but they post the highlights/player of the game on the YT channel onesports (formerly espn5) so I watch most of it there. I did find a stream link for the broadcast itself but it has a lot of popups so I don't bother much with it. For the stats, I can access pba.ph in the US but they don't keep track of that many stats

for the PBA, I feel like TNT should by far be the most talented team in terms of scoring with Parks Jr. on the team (which they stole from Blackwater for basically cookies). But Castro/Pogoy (at one point the best scorer in the PBA)/Rosario are so inconsistent at times and Parks Jr especially in this series with Phoenix has to carry the offense the entire game, which has costed them championships the past 2-3 conferences. If they lose Game 5 against Phoenix, it will most likely be from a poor performance by Pogoy or Castro

On the other hand, Phoenix looks like the best all around team with Abueva coming back from suspension(reminds me of Draymond Green with how much he does for the team), and steady scoring from Matthew Wright (best scorer in the PBA rn) and Jason Perkins. If they make it to the finals, I don't see them losing to either Ginebra or Meralco.

---

Whoever orchestrated the trade for Pringle should get a major pay raise because holy shit, he's by far their only steady scoring option (and a good one at that, and no longer on Northport a team doing terribly). For years in the Phillipine Conference, Ginebra always seems to struggle in the conference without having Brownlee and having Pringle as a naturalized player has helped them so much (hope they can win Game 5, they had so many turnovers iirc 4 each by Thompson/Tenorio/Pringle and they only lost by 1-2 points). Ginebra would have lost in the Quarterfinals or even miss the playoffs without Pringle.

holy shit what a shot by Scottie Thompson, on the other hand Meralco continues to get bodied by Ginebra XD

Last edited:
I don't watch the broadcasts but they post the highlights/player of the game on the YT channel onesports (formerly espn5) so I watch most of it there. I did find a stream link for the broadcast itself but it has a lot of popups so I don't bother much with it. For the stats, I can access pba.ph in the US but they don't keep track of that many stats

for the PBA, I feel like TNT should by far be the most talented team in terms of scoring with Parks Jr. on the team (which they stole from Blackwater for basically cookies). But Castro/Pogoy (at one point the best scorer in the PBA)/Rosario are so inconsistent at times and Parks Jr especially in this series with Phoenix has to carry the offense the entire game, which has costed them championships the past 2-3 conferences. If they lose Game 5 against Phoenix, it will most likely be from a poor performance by Pogoy or Castro

On the other hand, Phoenix looks like the best all around team with Abueva coming back from suspension(reminds me of Draymond Green with how much he does for the team), and steady scoring from Matthew Wright (best scorer in the PBA rn) and Jason Perkins. If they make it to the finals, I don't see them losing to either Ginebra or Meralco.

---

Whoever orchestrated the trade for Pringle should get a major pay raise because holy shit, he's by far their only steady scoring option (and a good one at that, and no longer on Northport a team doing terribly). For years in the Phillipine Conference, Ginebra always seems to struggle in the conference without having Brownlee and having Pringle as a naturalized player has helped them so much (hope they can win Game 5, they had so many turnovers iirc 4 each by Thompson/Tenorio/Pringle and they only lost by 1-2 points). Ginebra would have lost in the Quarterfinals or even miss the playoffs without Pringle.

holy shit what a shot by Scottie Thompson, on the other hand Meralco continues to get bodied by Ginebra XD

Yeah. TNT vs Ginebra in the finals now. Rooting for TNT because of Parks. My dad and his dad were close friends dating back to Shell and I got to play against him when we were kids. I do feel like Ginebra would still win though just because of Tim Cone. He's like the Phil Jackson of PBA and he's also a triangle offense coach anyway.

In other news, Nate Robinson got knocked out by Jake Paul... Dammit.

Yeah. TNT vs Ginebra in the finals now. Rooting for TNT because of Parks. My dad and his dad were close friends dating back to Shell and I got to play against him when we were kids. I do feel like Ginebra would still win though just because of Tim Cone. He's like the Phil Jackson of PBA and he's also a triangle offense coach anyway.

In other news, Nate Robinson got knocked out by Jake Paul... Dammit.
yeah Snoop Dogg saying O LORD at the end had me rolling XD

so much for beating up JR Smith all those years ago XD

damn that's pretty cool ngl :O

as for the PBA Finals, TNT is clearly the better offensive team and if they can get Parks Jr + Pogoy + Castro (and Rosario) going on offense, at least 20+ points from Parks Jr and 15+ points from the others, they will be tough to outscore. If Pogoy or Castro struggle again like they have the past few conferences, it will be tough for them to rack up wins.

Ginebra ofc has Tim Cone and the majority of the players on the team are solid at Defense, and if they make it difficult for Pogoy/Castro to score they can essentially force Parks Jr to carry the entire offense and lock up everyone else. If they didn't pick up Pringle last year, they probably would have been eliminated by Meralco a few days ago, he's basically their only option on offense at times and if he gets shut down by TNT's defense they might be in trouble.

holy shit @Noyman ...

Last edited:
Thought John Wall was staying after their GM said he plans to keep him or something like that and then he basically traded him anyway lmao. The league be like that though. Atleast J Wall reunites with Cousins.
nah that was basically dmg control by the Wizards' FO tbh, Wall made it clear he wanted out weeks ago and even though he tried to 'deny' that was likely his agent telling to keep quiet until a move is made

Welp... Here's hoping Wall can regain his star level again. Happy to see Westbrook finally get his triple doubles back instead of competing for a ring. I wish this was 5 years ago when Boogie and Wall were at their peak with Harden. Sigh lol

Thought John Wall was staying after their GM said he plans to keep him or something like that and then he basically traded him anyway lmao. The league be like that though. Atleast J Wall reunites with Cousins.
Same thing with CP3 for us last year. Wish they'd kept him. Wall did request a trade though unlike CP3.