Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I wonder if he will regret this or not in the next 5 years if they can't wain a championship, he'll be 31 when the extension is up
Post automatically merged:

didn't get a chance to ask u but what's ur thoughts on the PBA All Filipino Cup Finals this year? Wish Bobby Ray Parks didn't go down with an injury, Pogoy had to carry all series and Castro was MIA

I wonder if he will regret this or not in the next 5 years if they can't wain a championship, he'll be 31 when the extension is up
He's getting the money anyway but if he has that old school mentality that he claims to have, then he shouldn't regret it at all. They're gonna still be good anyway in the first couple of years.

didn't get a chance to ask u but what's ur thoughts on the PBA All Filipino Cup Finals this year? Wish Bobby Ray Parks didn't go down with an injury, Pogoy had to carry all series and Castro was MIA
Yeah. Kinda what I expected aside from Bobby's injury. They were more resilient at the end for most of those games. Well deserved although I don't care for that team, lol.

@Noyman looks like they're still trying to trade Harden but its whether they can find a team that's willing to part with a star player (so far Ben Simmons)
Yeah... Its funny 'cause I don't think he'll be traded this season although it feels more and more likely with all the stories coming. I still don't know what a trade for him looks like other than it should be bigger than Holiday's trade to MIL and as much as I love Morey, I don't believe him when he says Ben won't be traded 'cause he did the same thing with CP3 last year, lol.

I think yall have found your point guard of the future @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

I’d be surprised if the Knicks didn’t start this guy over Payton. Quickley is kind of player the Knicks needed at the 1.
Yep and we FINALLY stopped playing Payton (actually he was injured but still). If he keeps this up in the regular season, hopefully it will prompt Thibodeau to bench Payton and maybe him trade/waive

always a bop

NBA season starts tmrw :O

Last edited:
Welp, we'll see again now that they postponed it.

Why haven't y'all cut him? I'd be infuriated as well if that's my team. Also, was that a good or bad near triple-double from Randle?
Believe it or not a good triple double from Randle. When he was on the floor with Quickley and Barrett he stopped trying to spin into a double team and was actually taking decent shots

As for Payton I have 0 fucking clue

Believe it or not a good triple double from Randle. When he was on the floor with Quickley and Barrett he stopped trying to spin into a double team and was actually taking decent shots

As for Payton I have 0 fucking clue
Saw the highlights from Barrett. He was actually automatic in the first half.

Y'all still have DSJ and Ntilikina in addition to Quickley and yet Payton still plays. I guess he had to get his chance.

Happy to see Minny win today although it was against DET. Good for KAT winning on his 1st game back after his mom's death. He was the catalyst on that comeback.

Saw the highlights from Barrett. He was actually automatic in the first half.

Y'all still have DSJ and Ntilikina in addition to Quickley and yet Payton still plays. I guess he had to get his chance.

Happy to see Minny win today although it was against DET. Good for KAT winning on his 1st game back after his mom's death. He was the catalyst on that comeback.
Ntilkina in the 3-5 min he played didn't do much better than Payton unfortunately which was why he stayed in the game that long to begin with

Are the Warriors trusting the process? Another blowout like the season before this.
Curry is still rusty asf and Oubre has 0 confidence rn. Wiseman seems to be a decent player though. And they should get Draymond back though it was obvious last yr that his triple singles didn't make much of a difference.

If Curry/Oubre/Wiggins/Wiseman can each average minimum 17 ppg each they have a good shot at 7th - 10th seed. Otherwise they keep playing like this they will be a high lottery team (again)

Curry is still rusty asf and Oubre has 0 confidence rn. Wiseman seems to be a decent player though. And they should get Draymond back though it was obvious last yr that his triple singles didn't make much of a difference.

If Curry/Oubre/Wiggins/Wiseman can each average minimum 17 ppg each they have a good shot at 7th - 10th seed. Otherwise they keep playing like this they will be a high lottery team (again)
I have them 10th in the West and that's probably being generous. Oubre & Wiseman are improvements but not that much to put their team over the top and Wiggins is Wiggins. Good luck with that, lol.

I really miss the 2014 to 2016 Warriors when Durant was not around. They had some of the most beautiful ball movements since the 2001 to 2004 Kings.
They were fun to watch, I gotta admit. Hard to believe only 3 players left from those teams. Didn't really seem that long ago.

Good to see HOU on top against POR. The Wood + Harden (hehe) connection looking like Doncic/Porzingis. Maybe better!

JAMES F'N HARDEN

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
The Hawks are looking like a legit playoff team after the shootout they just had with the Nets and they don’t even have all of their players available. They’ve been winning games with like half their rotation. Yall are looking really good @Jiihad
Dawg I’m trying to not get too excited lmao. But we looking good right na, jus need for Trae to be a respectable defender and for Cam to take that next step/keep improving and I like us a lot

Also, Poll undated