Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Are you talking about the fact a lot of good players are below 20% 3pt FG with 2 players being below 10% or that Dwight & Ben have a higher 3pt % than Curry? Lol
Both lmao, ain’t no way you should be shooting no fucking 4% from 3 lol, that’s pathetic

Man has Kelly Oubre been bricking, he’s one of the reasons why the Warriors suck right now. I didn’t know it was 4% tho, tough. I expect him to turn things around, he was pretty good in Phoenix last season.
Yea he was good in Phoenix last year. It’s tha Andrew Wiggins effect, that bitch sucks

Y'all ain't winning a chip this year for sure but y'all can still improve and be a perennial playoff team in the future like the JOE JOHNSON era if that helps... Trey looks to be one of the best offensive players for a long time, could be your best offensive player ever in franchise history.

I mean... He was always a streaky scorer although he should be improving now after his rookie year. What do you think is his ceiling? I honestly don't know if he can be a star player or not. Maybe fringe all-star at best.
really depends on how reliable his jump shot is, if he can hit the 3 like he did today against the Pacers I can see him minimum all-star, otherwise he'll be limited to just his slashing which doesn't work on every defense
Post automatically merged:

Man has Kelly Oubre been bricking, he’s one of the reasons why the Warriors suck right now. I didn’t know it was 4% tho, tough. I expect him to turn things around, he was pretty good in Phoenix last season.
he also didn't play in the bubble when the Suns went 8 - 0 interestingly enough. Before that they couldn't put together any wins on a consistent basis

@Noyman @Haoshoku

holy fuck Curry with a new career high 62 :O. One of the few Warriors games this year I watched on a livestream and man was it worth it.

it's honestly crazy it took Curry so long (6+ years) to reach his career high in scoring, he had hit his career high 54 against the Knicks back when we were actually a competent playoff team in 2012-13 (that we actually won too). Funny enough Carmelo Anthony played in both games, 2013 and the one today (his career high was 62 as well)

if the Warriors can get this version of Curry (or even a fraction of it) for the rest of the season, there's no reason that they shouldn't make the playoffs. Draymond had only 1 point but man does their offense look so much better

Last edited:
@Noyman @Haoshoku

holy fuck Curry with a new career high 62 :O. One of the few Warriors games this year I watched on a livestream and man was it worth it.

it's honestly crazy it took Curry so long (6+ years) to reach his career high in scoring, he had hit his career high 54 against the Knicks back when we were actually a competent playoff team in 2012-13 (that we actually won too). Funny enough Carmelo Anthony played in both games, 2013 and the one today (his career high was 62 as well)

if the Warriors can get this version of Curry (or even a fraction of it) for the rest of the season, there's no reason that they shouldn't make the playoffs. Draymond had only 1 point but man does their offense look so much better
Good to see Curry have a game like that today 'cause the slander was getting real bad, lol. I think after the Bucks game I saw a tweet saying Steph should be compared to CJ and not Dame if you take out his super team.

Bro, I can't believe your team beat the Bucks and Pacers and are 3-3. Also, WTF is this!?

Good to see Curry have a game like that today 'cause the slander was getting real bad, lol. I think after the Bucks game I saw a tweet saying Steph should be compared to CJ and not Dame if you take out his super team.

I've always maintained that if Curry never existed at all in the NBA, Lillard would likely be regarded as one of the best shooters of all time (alongside Ray Allen and Reggie Miller). With that being said though, Lillard has never accomplished even a fraction of what Curry has done in the period of time they've played 2013 and onwards; Part of it may have to do with Aldridge leaving the Blazers in 2016, but in the years I've watched, there's never been a time where I considered Lillard/Blazers a serious threat to win the West in any year.

And other than maybe Lillard's athleticism (the ability to dunk, etc), Curry has been way better in pretty every other category out there. And to be honest, I wasn't even aware of the 'slander' that Curry faced on social media in comparison to Lillard until you mentioned it to be honest. Even if Curry (worst case scenario) doesn't make the playoffs or wins a championship in the future, I just don't see a way that Lillard ever surpasses him

Bro, I can't believe your team beat the Bucks and Pacers and are 3-3. Also, WTF is this!?

for the first 6 games at least, Thibs has managed to 'brainwash' or to convince Randle that he doesn't have to spin and dribble into a double team every time he goes in the post, he's been more team oriented this time around which has helped pretty much everything about his game (so far). Even Payton has started passing to teammates not named Randle as well.

As a team overall, we've been more commited to playing good defense and we've actually been able to put stops on other teams such as the Bucks/Pacers. 3 point shooting and turnovers are still a problem for us but so far so good

H

Haoshoku

@Noyman @Haoshoku

Lmao I didn’t watch the game but was checking the scores and randomly saw that he had 45 pts 4 mins into the 4th and I was like yeah this guy is about to set a new career high.

I think the reason Curry never scored that much is because with Kerr he just played within the system, moving off the ball and what not. He was also just more aggressive getting into the paint off the dribble and drawing a ton of fouls too. But yeah the Warriors somtimes gotta just give Curry the ball and move out of the way lol, the dude can give you 35+ on any given night.

And yeah the Curry slander was getting out of hand. I mean 2K has both Lillard and Curry at the same exact rating lmao, people really forgot what this guy was capable of and were making backflips over Lillard’s bubble scoring when Curry is just as capable if not more.

@Noyman
damn another win for us, though I almost smashed my screen seeing Bullock + Randle turn it over on the final 30 seconds of the game

@Noyman @Haoshoku
looks like COVID-19 is slowly returning to bite the NBA in the ass. Players one by one are testing positive again...

damn lol

Last edited:
@Noyman
damn another win for us, though I almost smashed my screen seeing Bullock + Randle turn it over on the final 30 seconds of the game
Man, it really looks like unleashing Randle was the right answer for y'all. Screw Barrett and the young guys with potential. Payton knew what he was doing feeding him everytime. You were slandering them both all along! :yasu:

looks like COVID-19 is slowly returning to bite the NBA in the ass. Players one by one are testing positive again...
Yeah. It's honestly expected. It seems like the bubble was the right answer all along but of course that would suck if you're a player or coach or whoever to have to do that all over again and for longer if they did it at this point of the season. It sucks all around.

KD had seven bloody turnovers today. Kyrie is sill a no show smh...Apart from the turnovers, KD shooting and scoring has gotten better :steef:
I'm honestly super impressed with KD's performance recently. I didn't think he'd average 28 ppg right away but he's a freak of nature. I do wonder how this team will do when the time comes in the playoffs. Kyrie being unprofessional once again LOL.

yo @Noyman
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kw8o0l

Man, it really looks like unleashing Randle was the right answer for y'all. Screw Barrett and the young guys with potential. Payton knew what he was doing feeding him everytime. You were slandering them both all along! :yasu:
Randle has been by far our best player this year (Burks as well). He's a completely different player from last yr and trusts his teammates more this season than he ever did.

I wouldn't give Payton a pass though lol, still turns the ball over way too much and is a liability for us offensively everytime he's on the floor. Terrible jump shooter, FT shooter and struggles to finish close range/layup shots, the opposing defenses pretty much leave him open all the time. One of the reasons why we haven't even hit 90 points since our win against the Jazz

and as for RJ... what can I say lol. The shooting slump he's in rn is 100% in his head, someone has to get him out if he hasn't been able to already.

Barrett is pretty good in open space or when his jumpshot falls but really struggles when he has to deal with a rim protector or a perimeter defender like (Ben Simmons or Lugentz Dort), and often gets blocked/takes not so great shots and as a result has bad shooting nights. Not saying that he should be able to score over anyone in the NBA but he really becomes a non factor for us offensively when he gets locked down by the opposing defense. Eventually though he's gotta be able to deal with the adversity and needs to take the next step offensively (especially with contact shots/layups), otherwise he's gonna be struggling like this for the foreseeable future

also @Noyman @Haoshoku

Kyrie should straight up retire with what he's been doing lately lol. I'd hate to be a Nets fan rn

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwmrrq trade might happen in a day or 2

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Harden is being a locker room problem for the new guys in Wood, Wall, Cousins and whoever else. Either way they have no choice but to move him soon. The only reason why it hasn’t happened yet is because HOU’s asking price for Harden is high and the competing teams can’t compromise their entire future for a potential rental . Though the 76ers got the best offer imo, unless the Nets actually give up all of their future picks for another big 3 again lol. Anything else would have to be through a 3 team trade since the other teams don’t have the picks nor want to give up their young stars.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I'm honestly super impressed with KD's performance recently. I didn't think he'd average 28 ppg right away but he's a freak of nature. I do wonder how this team will do when the time comes in the playoffs. Kyrie being unprofessional once again LOL.
That's what I am saying, I am starting to think he got cybernetic implants or some shit. I really thought he was done after his Achilles injury. I think they will be ready come playoff time....They are 6 - 1 against playoff teams but having a losing record against lottery teams. I am not even sure what to make of Kyrie anymore. He is straight up mocking it..

Harden is being a locker room problem for the new guys in Wood, Wall, Cousins and whoever else. Either way they have no choice but to move him soon. The only reason why it hasn’t happened yet is because HOU’s asking price for Harden is high and the competing teams can’t compromise their entire future for a potential rental . Though the 76ers got the best offer imo, unless the Nets actually give up all of their future picks for another big 3 again lol. Anything else would have to be through a 3 team trade since the other teams don’t have the picks nor want to give up their young stars.
with Irving doing his Invisible Man Impersonation though, looks like Brooklyn is making moves fast. They'd have to give up Harris and Levert at minimum for the Rockets to bite imo

A day or 2? I might wake up to a trade now as I’m about to sleep since the players are already shitting on him and there’s a buzz right now with the insiders. Honestly, not a good look on James for being a quitter at this point of the season although he asked for a trade before it started. Sad that he had to make himself look like this just to get out. HOU fans will probably hate him for a while, lol.