Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
KD looks unstoppable sheeeesh... and Harden played well but the turnovers has been an issue for this team lately.
I use to hate on Harden for his high free throw attempts at Houston. Looking at it now from an unbiased pov, it does look like people are tryna hurt him on purpose.
You mean now you look at it from a biased pov considering Nets and all
Post automatically merged:

If Kyrie wilds out anymore trade him for Russ and get 1 first rounder back and then you got the OG big 3 back :wellwell:
OG losers.

Hey! Y'all can beat them. GSW haven't been that consistent yet although they've had some great wins recently. It looks like y'all might be a competitive team this season even though y'all may not win a lot.
if Draymond locks up Randle tmrw though like he did with Porzingis when he was still was with us, this will be a blowout in favor of the Warriors. We'd have to force Curry to under 20 points for any chance to win since our offense isn't that great

H

Haoshoku

Nets need to look for a real defender to put on other teams’ stars after Sexton torched them last night lmao even though he hit some tough shots he was still cooking them in the pick and roll. It’s clear that just going small isn’t going solve the problems they got on defense. They might need to trade Harris, you might miss his shooting but if you get a decent 3 and D dude back its worth it.

Nets need to look for a real defender to put on other teams’ stars after Sexton torched them last night lmao even though he hit some tough shots he was still cooking them in the pick and roll. It’s clear that just going small isn’t going solve the problems they got on defense. They might need to trade Harris, you might miss his shooting but if you get a decent 3 and D dude back its worth it.
holy shit though 15 points in the 2nd OT by Sexton himself and he missed 3/4 FTs too :O

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Fuckin' told ya! Hahaha

It is something for them to look for. They also lost their best rim protector on the team. At this point, I'm not ready to trade Harris yet but I can't dismiss this option in case their defense is really, really bad than I even think. There's just too much offensive firepower that I really like and that's without Dinwiddie. Maybe take a chance in free agency with a player like Roberson although he can't shoot for shit (may not mean much if you don't play him and DJ together) and who knows if he's the same player again.

Btw, that call on Draymond SUCKED. How dumb is that ref that he was cussing off a turnover miscommunication with Wiseman.

Last edited:
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Fuckin' told ya! Hahaha

It is something for them to look for. They also lost their best rim protector on the team. At this point, I'm not ready to trade Harris yet but I can't dismiss this option in case their defense is really, really bad than I even think. There's just too much offensive firepower that I really like and that's without Dinwiddie. Maybe take a chance in free agency with a player like Roberson although he can't shoot for shit (may not mean much if you don't play him and DJ together) and who knows if he's the same player again.

Btw, that call on Draymond SUCKED. How dumb is that ref that he was cussing off a turnover miscommunication with Wiseman.
No idea tbh why Draymond got ejected lol. Refs were extra cranky today

But hey ill take the win

Last edited:

fuck a terrible way to lose for us rn...

@Noyman Rockets looking aight rn, especially in comparison to the Wizards rn (they look really bad right now and you'd think Beal REALLY regrets signing an extension with the Wizards rn)

Bruh @Noyman @Haoshoku how tf did Andre Roberson fuck it up lol

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Lebron’s 3 point shooting is looking pretty elite this season. The most attempts (6.6) and the most efficient (41%) of his entire career. When he’s hitting 3s like he did against the Cavs there’s really nothing you can do but hope he misses. He can legit average 25 for another 4 or 5 seasons if he can shoot like this, especially since a career high 34% of his field goals are 3 pointers right now.

Lebron’s 3 point shooting is looking pretty elite this season. The most attempts (6.6) and the most efficient (41%) of his entire career. When he’s hitting 3s like he did against the Cavs there’s really nothing you can do but hope he misses. He can legit average 25 for another 4 or 5 seasons if he can shoot like this, especially since a career high 34% of his field goals are 3 pointers right now.
Yeah. It's pretty ridiculous that he might break the all-time scoring record while also being top 5 all-time in assists. He still needs to be better on free throws though.

Ok. This was really epic.