• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Last edited:
so far best scoring team of all time and worst defensive scoring team of all time, at the same time lol
Post automatically merged:

https://theknickswall.com/an-unwaveringly-slow-pace-is-knicks-chief-identity/

You know who has the best defense since the Harden trade? The Houston Rockets. John Wall is back to his best along with their new players. Christian Wood is MIP if he's still eligible for it. EG probably 6MOTY again. PJ still PJ. If only Harden took it seriously, he still had a good team up there.

Edit: Oladipo too is still really good. Boogie is hit or miss.

You know who has the best defense since the Harden trade? The Houston Rockets. John Wall is back to his best along with their new players. Christian Wood is MIP if he's still eligible for it. EG probably 6MOTY again. PJ still PJ. If only Harden took it seriously, he still had a good team up there.

Edit: Oladipo too is still really good. Boogie is hit or miss.
Boogie's just happy to be playing basketball relatively healthy rn (and playing with his college teammate in Wall), he probably doesn't give a shit whether he wins or loses now

lmaooooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugyemt7lKYzJJ0pfp214AaABCQ

can't believe it's been 8 years...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tough loss for the Warriors @Noyman @Haoshoku , they 100% should have fouled since it was only a 1 point game prior

lol @Noyman @Haoshoku Knicks got D Rose again

Last edited:
Boogie's just happy to be playing basketball relatively healthy rn (and playing with his college teammate in Wall), he probably doesn't give a shit whether he wins or loses now

lmaooooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugyemt7lKYzJJ0pfp214AaABCQ

can't believe it's been 8 years...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tough loss for the Warriors @Noyman @Haoshoku , they 100% should have fouled since it was only a 1 point game prior

lol @Noyman @Haoshoku Knicks got D Rose again
What's your feeling? He's been playing better after the 1st stint.

What's your feeling? He's been playing better after the 1st stint.
if it means Payton or Rivers loses playing time (and Quickley's stays the same or gets more minutes), I'm all for it. Payton's NTC expired a few days ago so hopefully we're trying to trade him now (apparently some west playoff teams want him, I don't agree personally in their POV but if it means he's gone I ain't complaining XD)

if it means Payton or Rivers loses playing time (and Quickley's stays the same or gets more minutes), I'm all for it. Payton's NTC expired a few days ago so hopefully we're trying to trade him now (apparently some west playoff teams want him, I don't agree personally in their POV but if it means he's gone I ain't complaining XD)
My boy Rivers is playing bad? Thought he was doing fine but I guess that's why he was 7th, 8th or 9th guy for us.

Who y'all got for MVP right now: LeBron, Embiid or Jokic?

My boy Rivers is playing bad? Thought he was doing fine but I guess that's why he was 7th, 8th or 9th guy for us.
he only plays good against the Jazz lol (1st Game - 25 Points on 10/14 shooting , 2nd Game - 23 Points on 9/14 shooting), he's extremely streaky in every other game in terms of shooting and decision making. Not counting the games against the Jazz, he's been aggressive when he's guarded by 2-3 defenders and extremely passive when he's wide open. He also ices out other teammates on the floor at times (especially Obi Toppin who keeps trying to signal him for a usually wide open lob to no avail). Not as bad as Payton but definitely not someone we can rely on every game; Luckily other teams are interested in him and his team friendly deal 3 yr/10M so he might be shipped soon (hopefully the same for Payton)

Derrick Rose in his 2nd stint in NY in 20 min has already surpassed what Rivers does for the rest of the guys on the floor, scoring really well (5/9 from the field and 2/3 from 3) already meshed well with Quickley in the 2nd unit for us and got open shots for Toppin, Burks and Noel. If he stayed on the floor in the final minutes, we might have won against the Heat.

Thibs also runs a very tight 10 man rotation so its basically the starters and the bench at the same position and no more (he plays everyone only when we get blown out by 30+ lol)
as it stands rn our rotation is

[Starter] Payton | Barrett | Bullock | Randle | Robinson
[Bench] Rose | Quickley | Burks | Toppin | Noel
[Out/Inactive] Knox (shooting slump), Ntilikina (COVID contact tracing), Gibson (plays only if Noel is injured)

Who y'all got for MVP right now: LeBron, Embiid or Jokic?
Since I like seeing newcomers for MVP, I have to go with Embiid (for now) since he has the better team record (18 - 7) with career highs across the board.
Jokic is not too far behind but I can't see him beating out Embiid until their record (12 - 11) gets better and they get a higher seed.
Lebron is Lebron but as of rn doesn't have to exert or do as much as the 2 above to get wins so I wouldn't pick him for that reason

Since I like seeing newcomers for MVP, I have to go with Embiid (for now) since he has the better team record (18 - 7) with career highs across the board.
Jokic is not too far behind but I can't see him beating out Embiid until their record (12 - 11) gets better and they get a higher seed.
Lebron is Lebron but as of rn doesn't have to exert or do as much as the 2 above to get wins so I wouldn't pick him for that reason
True. I have Embiid slighty as the favorite right now over LeBron but it feels like a LeBron MVP season this year (which is why I predicted him to win) because the field doesn't look as strong. Embiid's health still can't be trusted, Jokic doesn't have the record right now and I think voters have Giannis fatigue now. It all seems to be in place for him to win it this year along with the narrative.

Curry is really impressive this season

Not the magic from 15/16 but it's really something too.
Yeah. His numbers are still similar to his MVP seasons but his team is barely playoff-caliber this year. Honestly, it's nice to see him play again after a long time.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Steph Curry is putting up insane numbers on insane efficiency (he's doing 50 40 90) while being guarded harder than any player in the history of the league, in the western conference, on a lottery team. If he manages to carry this squad to a top 6 seed putting up these numbers in the West, the MVP trophy has to be his, otherwise we're seeing a robbery.

1 year you don't play and people really forgot who this man is...

Honestly even I'm surprised he's doing this rn, his numbers are very close to that 2016 season with all the focus on him, and my expectations for him are high (only two players who are on his level imo are LBJ and KD), but this is just ridiculous.

Steph Curry is putting up insane numbers on insane efficiency (he's doing 50 40 90) while being guarded harder than any player in the history of the league, in the western conference, on a lottery team. If he manages to carry this squad to a top 6 seed putting up these numbers in the West, the MVP trophy has to be his, otherwise we're seeing a robbery.

1 year you don't play and people really forgot who this man is...

Honestly even I'm surprised he's doing this rn, his numbers are very close to that 2016 season with all the focus on him, and my expectations for him are high (only two players who are on his level imo are LBJ and KD), but this is just ridiculous.
It says a lot about team record that he's not even in the top 5 in a couple of MVP trackers I've seen even though it's nearly identical to his MVP seasons, which speaks about needing narrative. He's gonna have to break some record along the way like Russ did to win it again. I also didn't expect him to play like this this year.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Menu makes me hungry in my brain but what's a "extra virgin olive oil"? Lol

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Menu makes me hungry in my brain but what's a "extra virgin olive oil"? Lol
it's basically the highest quality version of olive oil you can purchase (if you don't see extra virgin on the product it's not the best one available) , think of it like grade A eggs compared to grade B eggs or less where the difference is apparent.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil basically means that it is made from pure, cold-pressed olives, whereas regular olive oil is a blend, including both cold-pressed and processed oils

ya love to see it :)

IMMA RAISE HELL IF JULIUS RANDLE DOES NOT MAKE THE ALL STAR TEAM

Last edited:
2020-2021 Special NBA Court Designs

Concepts

we finally got the golf version of mycareer this time on mario lol

The reason why we haven't made the playoffs for 8+ seasons