Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
A day or 2? I might wake up to a trade now as I’m about to sleep since the players are already shitting on him and there’s a buzz right now with the insiders. Honestly, not a good look on James for being a quitter at this point of the season although he asked for a trade before it started. Sad that he had to make himself look like this just to get out. HOU fans will probably hate him for a while, lol.
many probably won't admit it as of now but what he's done in HOU is way better than anything TMac accomplished in Houston (but in fairness to him he had to deal with Kobe, Duncan, Nash and Nowitzki every year) and even Yao (though he is much more liked from what I've seen). If not for Curry and the Warriors + KD, he might have brought the Rockets at least 1 ring or 2-3 finals appearances
Post automatically merged:

A day or 2? I might wake up to a trade now as I’m about to sleep since the players are already shitting on him and there’s a buzz right now with the insiders. Honestly, not a good look on James for being a quitter at this point of the season although he asked for a trade before it started. Sad that he had to make himself look like this just to get out. HOU fans will probably hate him for a while, lol.
the deathblow

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwocta
My interest is to play with John Wall, to be brutally honest. ...The (Harden) disrespect started way before. This isn't something that, you know, all of a sudden started last night. ...It's completely unfair to the rest of the guys in the locker room."

"Other 14 the guys in the locker room have done nothing to him. For us to be on the receiving end of disrespectful comments and antics...it's unfair to the rest of the guys in the locker room.

looks like the 76ers are in the lead rn. https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwnqry
Harden/Howard reunion though XD

Last edited:
many probably won't admit it as of now but what he's done in HOU is way better than anything TMac accomplished in Houston (but in fairness to him he had to deal with Kobe, Duncan, Nash and Nowitzki every year) and even Yao (though he is much more liked from what I've seen). If not for Curry and the Warriors + KD, he might have brought the Rockets at least 1 ring or 2-3 finals appearances
Undoubtedly. He’s the 2nd greatest player in franchise history behind Hakeem. T-Mac was injured too often and honestly Harden had a lot more better seasons than him although you could argue T-Mac may have had a closer chance to a title when his team took the Lakers in 7 games without him or Yao in 2009 (look up that roster btw; they were LOADED).

the deathblow

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwocta

looks like the 76ers are in the lead rn. https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwnqry
Harden/Howard reunion though XD
That’s what I was referring to. Wall also said some stuff.

Seems like Philly fans are 50/50 in this trade.

oh fuck @Noyman
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/kwq31c

thank god we're not playing Harden today XD

Damn Rockets got Oladipo and Indiana got Levert @Noyman @Haoshoku

hot damn

What's are options beside Philly for Harden?
brooklyn lol

funny that everyone in this pic is gone

Last edited:
The Nets just blew up their bench for Harden...I really can't with this team...Should have outright traded Kyrie for Harden :few:
I mean they ensure that even if Kyrie doesn't play they will still have a legit team to play tbh. Considering they only lost Levert, Allen, Prince and Kurucs they're not in bad shape at all. Losing 4 1st round picks sucks but this time its for Harden instead of an old Pierce and KG.

Also Kyrie has no more excuses to not play now lol

anything less than a conference finals appearance would be a bust for the Nets at this point

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Wild trade lmao.

Levert was a walking bucket off the bench and someone who was more than capable of running the offense whenever KD and Kyrie sat or had to miss a game. Allen is also another tough loss for the Nets but they still got Jordan and Claxton had some moments last year. But even so the Nets still have solid pieces around this new big 3 with guys like Bruce Brown, Shamet and Harris still on the roster. They also managed to keep Dinwiddie which wouldn’t have happened without more than 3 teams being involved.

Cavs have like 7 rotational big men now lol, who’s gonna get the minutes?

Also RIP to the short lived duo-era in the league, Brooklyn has a superteam if they mesh well.

Wild trade lmao.

Levert was a walking bucket off the bench and someone who was more than capable of running the offense whenever KD and Kyrie sat or had to miss a game. Allen is also another tough loss for the Nets but they still got Jordan and Claxton had some moments last year. But even so the Nets still have solid pieces around this new big 3 with guys like Bruce Brown, Shamet and Harris still on the roster. They also managed to keep Dinwiddie which wouldn’t have happened without more than 3 teams being involved.

Cavs have like 7 rotational big men now lol, who’s gonna get the minutes?

Also RIP to the short lived duo-era in the league, Brooklyn has a superteam if they mesh well.

Levert should be able to get to 20 ppg now with Indiana tbh. The Nets did well considering that they didn't have to give away Joe Harris.

Once a player gets injured (no matter the extent or extreme) they automatically cannot get traded so in that sense Dinwiddie lucked out big time today

as for the Cavs, Drummond is 100% gone (w/ an expiring deal). we'll see who actually wants him though

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I mean they ensure that even if Kyrie doesn't play they will still have a legit team to play tbh. Considering they only lost Levert, Allen, Prince and Kurucs they're not in bad shape at all. Losing 4 1st round picks sucks but this time its for Harden instead of an old Pierce and KG.

Also Kyrie has no more excuses to not play now lol

anything less than a conference finals appearance would be a bust for the Nets at this point
I personally don't like this fit at all. They traded their best defender just to get another ball dominant player in Harden. Did Kyrie even sign off on this trade??? I doubt he even cares at this point.

I just dont want a new Nets became a flop like Clippers last season lol
Don't worry, we got KD :cheers:

H

Haoshoku

I just dont want a new Nets became a flop like Clippers last season lol
Very unlikely for them to fold like that lol if everyone is on board. This trio can drop 80+ a night on their own. The offensive firepower is through the roof and they got D’antoni on the sidelines to add on to it. We have to see how they are going to look on the defensive end though cuz they just lost Allen and Prince. But it might not really matter if they’re dropping 140+ points a night.

Very unlikely for them to fold like that lol if everyone is on board. This trio can drop 80+ a night on their own. The offensive firepower is through the roof and they got D’antoni on the sidelines to add on to it. We have to see how they are going to look on the defensive end though cuz they just lost Allen and Prince. But it might not really matter if they’re dropping 140+ points a night.
they also have 3 open roster spots now, interested to see who they will sign

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
KD looks unstoppable sheeeesh... and Harden played well but the turnovers has been an issue for this team lately.
I use to hate on Harden for his high free throw attempts at Houston. Looking at it now from an unbiased pov, it does look like people are tryna hurt him on purpose.