Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Y’all don’t actually think the Hawks are gonna make a run anytime soon, do you?? As someone who lived in Atlanta for many years, I can assure you that the city is completely fuckin’ snake bitten when it comes to winning a championship in any sport...
We could very well do so lol. Offensively there’s very few teams that are better and we don’t have our full compliment yet. Defensively is where tha issue is. Trae is a bad defender so teams jus attack him all game. Plus we have bad defensive habits

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We could very well do so lol. Offensively there’s very few teams that are better and we don’t have our full compliment yet. Defensively is where tha issue is. Trae is a bad defender so teams jus attack him all game. Plus we have bad defensive habits
Fair, but I don’t trust any Georgia team until there’s tangible proof of concept...may not be a direct connection, but the myriad failures of the Braves and Falcons over the years have made me believe that the Hawks aren’t ready for anything other than a first-round exit regardless of who they face (and the Hawks have also made me believe it with multiple first-round exits over the last decade).

H

Haoshoku

Y’all don’t actually think the Hawks are gonna make a run anytime soon, do you?? As someone who lived in Atlanta for many years, I can assure you that the city is completely fuckin’ snake bitten when it comes to winning a championship in any sport...
Yall came really close in 2017 tho but then this happened:
Yeah....

and in the NBA had it not been for running into Lebron maybe yall could have gone farther with the 60 win squad, though that’s just when the Warriors started to dominate lol.

Though there are reasons to be happy with this current Hawks squad, they’re young but already great offensively and with the additions of Dunn, Rondo (in the playoffs atleast), Capela and Onyeka they’re looking to improve on the defensive end of things. But yeah the East has gotten better this season and making the playoffs in of itself is a good step in the right direction.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Fair, but I don’t trust any Georgia team until there’s tangible proof of concept...may not be a direct connection, but the myriad failures of the Braves and Falcons over the years have made me believe that the Hawks aren’t ready for anything other than a first-round exit regardless of who they face (and the Hawks have also made me believe it with multiple first-round exits over the last decade).
Oh I’m right there with ya Lmaoooo. Imma hawks and Falcons(sorry bitches)fan. I’m completely narcissistic and jaded when it comes to them lol. But this is our most talented team since I’ve probably been alive and our best player(Trae Young) since Dominique Wilkins. So there’s reason for optimism, as long as everyone stays healthy and hits their ceilings

Now tha Falcons? Absolutely no faith in them mfs

All I can say is that the Hawks have a better chance than the Braves or Falcons.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
But I won't sleep on the Hawkks. They're a good team with a future top 3 player in Trae Young
Most definitely. If he keeps this up he’ll be a top 5 PG this year. His defense is jus god awful tho lmao, I don’t sleep on em. I do think for us to truly be what everyone thinks we can be tho, I think Cam Reddish has to be our number 2 guy. Barring Trae, his ceiling is tha highest and he’s already shown to be a very good perimeter defender and his jumper is a lot smoother this year than last year(last year had a slight hitch in it at tha peak of it) add in hea 6’8 and has shown ge can get by his defender and create for himself and others. Yea, he needs to grow into that dude

H

Haoshoku

Nah, Super Bowl was worse Lmaoooo. I almost broke some shit in my crib when that happened. By tha time tha Dallas shut happened I was already a broken Man, nothing they did could hurt me again
Lmao well from a statistical standpoint the Dallas one was worse
but evidently from any other standpoint the 28-3 one cements its place in sports history lol.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Lmao well from a statistical standpoint the Dallas one was worse
but evidently from any other standpoint the 28-3 one cements its place in sports history lol.
See you looking at it from a different perspective. Tha Super Bowl one was a chance to go down as an arguably all time team(we finished with a top 10 all time offense)

Tha Dallas one I was deadass happy about. Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn have to go. That loss got Quinn up outta there, hopefully this season gets Ryan up outta there

See you looking at it from a different perspective. Tha Super Bowl one was a chance to go down as an arguably all time team(we finished with a top 10 all time offense)

Tha Dallas one I was deadass happy about. Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn have to go. That loss got Quinn up outta there, hopefully this season gets Ryan up outta there
It's okay bro, you learn to cope with the pain of having shitty teams to support. Trust me.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It's okay bro, you learn to cope with the pain of having shitty teams to support. Trust me.
Dawg I’m immune at this point lmao. Nothing can hurt me sports wise anymore, supporting tha Falcons and Hawks since I was 10-11 years old gave me anxiety and trust issues. Shit don’t even faze me now. I expect to lose EVERY single game

damn RJ Barrett has not been shooting well the last 4 games :( @Noyman
Post automatically merged:

also @Noyman looks like Harden is feeling a little better playing with Wall/Wood/Cousins now. I'm sure he's still seeking a trade but it might not be too bad if they don't trade him for a while

Last edited:
Y'all ain't winning a chip this year for sure but y'all can still improve and be a perennial playoff team in the future like the JOE JOHNSON era if that helps... Trey looks to be one of the best offensive players for a long time, could be your best offensive player ever in franchise history.

damn RJ Barrett has not been shooting well the last 4 games :( @Noyman
I mean... He was always a streaky scorer although he should be improving now after his rookie year. What do you think is his ceiling? I honestly don't know if he can be a star player or not. Maybe fringe all-star at best.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y'all ain't winning a chip this year for sure but y'all can still improve and be a perennial playoff team in the future like the JOE JOHNSON era if that helps... Trey looks to be one of the best offensive players for a long time, could be your best offensive player ever in franchise history.

I mean... He was always a streaky scorer although he should be improving now after his rookie year. What do you think is his ceiling? I honestly don't know if he can be a star player or not. Maybe fringe all-star at best.
Not sure anything about the Joe Johnson years “helped” per se, but I agree with the overall spirit of what you’re saying :gokulaugh: