Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Seems like Heat fans are now reconsidering that Harden trade after the comeback and Herro and Robinson missing those good looks late against GSW lol.

was watching the game earlier and I thought Miami would pull away to win easy, but I guess not

also today for the Knicks first bad game for Rose/Quickley collectively and it cost us a chance to win today against the Magic >:(
Post automatically merged:

BALL DON'T LIE !!!

Last edited:
It almost looked like his whole body was going way above the rim. Bad business decision for Japan. Wish they could've won that game but Edwards is gonna be a star. I'll take his potential over LaMelo.
just curious have you been able to find the perspective of the TSN/Raptors' broadcast on Edwards' dunk on Watanabe? Everything on YT rn is from the T-Wolves' broadcast and the TSN site that has the Raptors' perspective is region locked for me living in NY :catcry:

https://streamable.com/xqoodk

Last edited:
just curious have you been able to find the perspective of the TSN/Raptors' broadcast on Edwards' dunk on Watanabe? Everything on YT rn is from the T-Wolves' broadcast and the TSN site that has the Raptors' perspective is region locked for me living in NY :catcry:

https://streamable.com/xqoodk

NBAFullHD posts replay parts of full games. The TSN broadcast is there.

Zach Lavine finally got that All Star nod, he’s had a case for a while now. Trae Young and Bam missing out is tough. Cracking a spot in the East without winning much is suddenly looking very hard, this is the best East Conference in a good while tbh.
Tbh, it may have come down between Zach and Trae for that spot. You can make a case for Bam or Sabonis for Vucevic in the other. All in all, it was fine I guess. Also, I heard Candace argue Booker should've been in the all-star game over CP3, I was there too until I saw that CP3 leads Book in every category but points, who's obviously the better defender and the main reason why they're winning now. Book will be an all-star again eventually with AD out.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zach Lavine finally got that All Star nod, he’s had a case for a while now. Trae Young and Bam missing out is tough. Cracking a spot in the East without winning much is suddenly looking very hard, this is the best East Conference in a good while tbh.
You mean from an all star perspective or teams perspective? EC is straight dogshit this year if we're talking teams lmao. The raps are 5th seed and they just hit .500, that's good for 9th seed in the West atm.

You mean from an all star perspective or teams perspective? EC is straight dogshit this year if we're talking teams lmao. The raps are 5th seed and they just hit .500, that's good for 9th seed in the West atm.
Celtics with 2 all stars in Tatum and Brown just fell below .500 after starting the first few weeks as the 1st seed in the East too

The regular season doesn't matter.

Nets will flop in the playoffs.

The Lakers will win back to back.
depends how long or how extreme AD will be out. If he's out by the playoffs, Lakers will have a small chance to win a ring

H

Haoshoku

Nah I’m talking from an individual talent pool perspective. There’s hella legitimate all star caliber players in the East right now that won’t make the cut by putting up the numbers on a bad squad. Unless you’re Beal and you putting up 30+ every night, there’s really no guarantee. Team success is becoming a bigger determinant to getting selected and in a more normal year, you’re going to get guys like Butler, Westbrook in the running to add on to who’s already missed out in Trae, Sabonis, Bam, Middleton, Hayward etc etc.

The West is still the superior conference by far if we are talking about teams.

Nah I’m talking from an individual talent pool perspective. There’s hella legitimate all star caliber players in the East right now that won’t make the cut by putting up the numbers on a bad squad. Unless you’re Beal and you putting up 30+ every night, there’s really no guarantee. Team success is becoming a bigger determinant to getting selected and in a more normal year, you’re going to get guys like Butler, Westbrook in the running to add on to who’s already missed out in Trae, Sabonis, Bam, Middleton, Hayward etc etc.

The West is still the superior conference by far if we are talking about teams.
it's been that way ever since Jordan retired in '98 lol.

https://streamable.com/62ijos

Last edited: