• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
as a Knicks fan just a feeling a vindication oooooooohhhh
@Noyman @Haoshoku
Post automatically merged:

It's hard for Sabonis, the guy has been good for two years now and Indiana has a good ranking. And I like his spirit.
he's in now

holy shit we're 4th in the East :O @Noyman @Haoshoku

lmaoooooo
https://www.google.com/search?q=bob...937WAAQ&bih=722&biw=1536#imgrc=sHlCnBdBjCNohM

Last edited:
4th in the East lets go Knicksssssssss

All Time Legendary Choke by the Sacramento Kings, supassing T-Mac's 13 points in 65 seconds sheesh (Kings had a 99.6% chance to win with 1:09 to go in the 4th too)

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

KD winning the title with the Nets

LeBron was lucky last seasons that Curry, KD, kyrie were out
And yet struggled to beat a depleted Heat

Seems like Knicks can really make the playoffs this season
Kawhi and PG choking hard

GSW got blown out... Curry needs Klay or someone who is skilled to give him space

H

Haoshoku

4th in the East lets go Knicksssssssss
Its wild, the 4th and 10th seed are only separated by 1.5 games.
LeBron was lucky last seasons that Curry, KD, kyrie were out
And yet struggled to beat a depleted Heat
Its always a poor excuse every time Lebron wins lol. Players get injured and miss time every year, that’s outside of people’s control.

Also there’s literally nothing you can hold against Lebron vs the Heat lmao, literally nothing. He showed up in every single game.

It took two historic finals performances from Butler and this abomination for it to even become a 6 game series:

And the only reason Danny Green was this wide open was because of the defense collapsing on a Lebron drive. So what is there to blame on him exactly lmao?

J

Jo_Ndule

Its always a poor excuse every time Lebron wins lol. Players get injured and miss time every year, that’s outside of people’s control.

Also there’s literally nothing you can hold against Lebron vs the Heat lmao, literally nothing. He showed up in every single game.

It took two historic finals performances from Butler and this abomination for it to even become a 6 game series:

And the only reason Danny Green was this wide open was because of the defense collapsing on a Lebron drive. So what is there to blame on him exactly lmao?
The heat was depleted and Jimmy had to play his best
He was tired when game 6 came... other players weren't healthy
The bubble championship wasn't that impressive.
LeBron and Ad + experienced squad vs Jimmy and youngsters

despite what you thought of him (I still actively root against him lol), they were clearly the strongest/most talented team in the Bubble with a healthy AD w/o having to face the Clippers. Miami might have forced it to a Game 7 if Dragic didn't get injured in Game 1 but they lacked the star power to keep with the Lakers regardless

H

Haoshoku

The heat was depleted and Jimmy had to play his best
He was tired when game 6 came... other players weren't healthy
The bubble championship wasn't that impressive.
LeBron and Ad + experienced squad vs Jimmy and youngsters
Which is the only reason why the Heat even got two games. Few players are dropping 35+ point triple doubles on the biggest stage and literally willing their teams to wins. The Heat were getting blown out even in Game 1 before Dragic and Bam went down anyway and it would have been a 7 game series at best if they were all healthy, the Lakers were clearly the superior team. Not saying it was super impressive but the Lakers got the job done and Lebron showed up.

Also don’t belittle that Heat squad like that lol, they had plenty of experience in Spo, Iguodala, Crowder, Butler, Olynk etc. Butler didn’t just come to the Finals with a young team Ndule lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

Which is the only reason why the Heat even got two games. Few players are dropping 35+ point triple doubles on the biggest stage and literally willing their teams to wins. The Heat were getting blown out even in Game 1 before Dragic and Bam went down anyway and it would have been a 7 game series at best if they were all healthy, the Lakers were clearly the superior team. Not saying it was impressive but the Lakers got the job done and Lebron showed up.

Also don’t belittle that Heat squad like that lol, they had plenty of experience in Spo, Iguodala, Crowder, Butler, Olynk etc. Butler didn’t just come to the Finals with a young team Ndule lol.
I really think Heat would have won in 6 or 7 if they had everyone healthy and kept their momentum

As long as they shut down AD, LeBron would be exposed and give up .
Lebron hasnt been a killer under pressure since 2016.

This year will either prove either that Lakers had it easy last year or they are truly legit

H

Haoshoku

I really think Heat would have won in 6 or 7 if they had everyone healthy and kept their momentum

As long as they shut down AD, LeBron would be exposed and give up .
I disagree and the facts do too.

The Heat’s defensive scheme was already exposed even with Bam playing, their prized zone defense which was part of what got them to the Finals was picked apart by Lakers by having their playmakers in Lebron/Rondo sitting in the middle or back of the zone. There was no shutting down AD, espescially when they go small with him at center. AD also was arguably far more valuable on the defensive end that series, I forget which game it was but the Lakers put AD on Butler, they went small and AD made things tough at the rim all night, the Heat struggled to score at times.

The only thing that would change with all of them healthy is Dragic taking the scoring load off Butler and running that pick/roll with Bam, but these aren’t things that Lakers defense couldn’t slow down enough and on the other end Miami couldn’t contain AD/Lebron. The Lakers were just flat out the superior team, Miami’s brand of basketball would have only gotten them so far.

I’ll kindly assume you haven’t been watching basketball since 2016 then.

This year will either prove either that Lakers had it easy last year or they are truly legit
They didn’t have it easy lol but the competition is a bit better this year in the West sure and obviously you got Brooklyn. Also the Lakers are different, they’re arguably better this season tbh with the additions of Schroeder and Harrel. They have actual bucket getters in those two other than AD/Lebron which wasn’t a thing last season. And their defense is still elite (number 1 in def rating right now).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
NBA and ESPN have been trying their best to make Lebum the GOAT. They have done everything in their capacity to drive KD away from Golden state.
lmfaooo KD's own fault.

Imagine if Lebron joined the Boston Celtics back when they were whooping his ass, that's the equivalent of what KD did, actually scratch that, that's still not even close to as bad considering:
-those Celtics didn't win a title and then 73 games with a unanimous mvp.
-Cleveland wasn't up 3-1 on them the year before
-Cleveland was nowhere near as talented as OKC

KD is an absolute monster (arguably the best 1v1 player of all time) but he deserves all the disrespect till the end of time for that move. Should never be forgotten how weak that move was.

lmfaooo KD's own fault.

Imagine if Lebron joined the Boston Celtics back when they were whooping his ass, that's the equivalent of what KD did, actually scratch that, that's still not even close to as bad considering:
-those Celtics didn't win a title and then 73 games with a unanimous mvp.
-Cleveland wasn't up 3-1 on them the year before
-Cleveland was nowhere near as talented as OKC

KD is an absolute monster (arguably the best 1v1 player of all time) but he deserves all the disrespect till the end of time for that move. Should never be forgotten how weak that move was.
What happened when AD was driven away from Pelicans by Lebum and his gang? Nobody bats an eye. See the double standard from the media? They destroyed KD for joining golden state.

And why are you acting like Lebum never did a similar thing? He is the architect of the superteams. Stacked the deck at Miami and still lost 2 out of 4. Golden state did win 73 games, but their squad was still not as good as Cavs (before KD joined) talentwise.

Last edited:

ZenZu

What happened when AD was driven away from Pelicans by Lebum and his gang? Nobody bats an eye. See the double standard from the media? They destroyed KD for joining golden state.

And why are you acting like Lebum has never did a similar thing before. He is the architect of the superteams. Stacked the deck at Miami and still lost 2 out of 4. Golden state did win 73 games, but their squad was still not as good as Cavs (before KD joined) talentwise.
Lmao did you not just read what I posted, I'm not ignoring anything. Forget Miami, What KD did was worse than if LBJ joined Boston, worse.

It was so bad his own teammate didn't respect him lmao. Draymond told him his move was weak 😂 , stop blaming ESPN

Lmao did you not just read what I posted, I'm not ignoring anything. Forget Miami, What KD did was worse than if LBJ joined Boston, worse.

It was so bad his own teammate didn't respect him lmao. Draymond told him his move was weak 😂 , stop blaming ESPN
His move was weak, but you simpleton didnt get why the media hated KD's move so much. It was never about the move. It was about cute little Steph ruining Lebum's legacy.

This is your GOAT =>

P.S. Donkey Draymond was trying to get rid of KD to get paid. Draymond would be the first to be shipped out had KD stayed

ZenZu

His move was weak, but you simpleton didnt get why KD got so much hate. It was never about the move. It was about cute little Steph ruining Lebum's legacy.

This is your GOAT =>
Steph was well on his way to ruining LBJ's legacy, an injury in the playoffs then KD joining Steph saved Lebron instead. Because now he had an excuse for losing.

KD essentially ruined the nba for 3 years bro, 3 years of filler and fake narratives. KD didn't get what he wanted. He made himself look bad (wasn't recognized as the best player in the league), he downgraded Steph's legacy, and LBJ got more finals Ls on his resume but retained GOAT status. 3 years down the drain.

Lebron needs to be thanking KD because the trajectory Steph was going at, Nike was shitting their pants UA was coming for them.

Steph was well on his way to ruining LBJ's legacy, an injury in the playoffs then KD joining Steph saved Lebron instead. Because now he had an excuse for losing.

KD essentially ruined the nba for 3 years bro, 3 years of filler and fake narratives. KD didn't get what he wanted. He made himself look bad, he downgraded Steph's legacy, and LBJ got more finals Ls on his resume but retained GOAT status. 3 years down the drain.

Lebron needs to be thanking KD because the trajectory Steph was going at, Nike was shitting their pants UA was coming for them.
Dont get brainwashed by ESPN. Golden State was not as good as Cavs.
Kevin Love over triple-single king Draymond all day, everyday
Kyrie is MVP level player, which Klay will never be
I hate to say it but Lebum is better than Steph

Pound for pound Cavs were better. I think Cavs would be favorite in the next series without KD. Listen man, people dont remember the small details after 10-20 years. The wins and losses are all that matters. Will anybody remember that Lebron's 4th was the worst viewed and rated NBA finals ever? Probably not.