Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Dont get brainwashed by ESPN. Golden State was not as good as Cavs.
Kevin Love over triple-single king Draymond all day, everyday
Kyrie is MVP level player, which Klay will never be
I hate to say it but Lebum is better than Steph

Pound for pound Cavs were better. I think Cavs would be favorite in the next series without KD. Listen man, people dont remember the small details after 10-20 years. The wins and losses are all that matters. Will anybody remember that Lebron's 4th was the worst viewed and rated NBA finals ever? Probably not.
You fell for the LBJ propaganda hook line and sinker then, that's every Lebron fans argument. That LBJ would have won all those rings if KD didn't play. Which is far from the truth, that team was up 3-1 on the Cavs with an injured Steph.

The OKC team that year was better than that Cavs team. Easily. Bogut going down, Iggy's back problems, and Draymond suspension, plus Steph not being 100%, that Cavs team never beat the 73-9 team, they beat a shell of that team.

If healthy, that series goes 5 games max. They could run it back next year, only concern would be health, and OKC (if KD stayed), Cavs weren't doing anything. GSW were simply better. Not even saying Cavs weren't talented, they were, but with all that talent they were about to go down in 5 games to a Steph that was maybe 70% at best.

You fell for the LBJ propaganda hook line and sinker then, that's every Lebron fans argument. That LBJ would have won all those rings if KD didn't play. Which is far from the truth, that team was up 3-1 on the Cavs with an injured Steph.

The OKC team that year was better than that Cavs team. Easily. Bogut going down, Iggy's back problems, and Draymond suspension, plus Steph not being 100%, that Cavs team never beat the 73-9 team, they beat a shell of that team.

If healthy, that series goes 5 games max. They could run it back next year, only concern would be health, and OKC (if KD stayed), Cavs weren't doing anything. GSW were simply better. Not even saying Cavs weren't talented, they were, but with all that talent they were about to go down in 5 games to a Steph that was maybe 70% at best.
It was probably momentum from the 73-9 regular season. Lebum alone took this team to a 6 game series earlier year. Answer honestly, who would be the favorite next year had KD not joined Golden State?

H

Haoshoku

Cavs were more talented, prove me wrong
No, Golden State was the better team by far. You can argue the individual stars all you want but it’s not even close with the rest. They had a finals mvp coming off their bench lmao. Add to that key role players in Barnes, Livingston, Bogut, Barbosa lol. Compare that to Jr Henny Smith, Trissy Thompson, Iman Shrimpert, etc lmao its not even close. That main reason that Cavs team even beat Golden State was because Lebron and Kyrie went historically nuts for 4 straight games, not because they were the better team.

ZenZu

It was probably momentum from the 73-9 regular season. Lebum alone took this team to a 6 game series earlier year. Answer honestly, who would be the favorite next year had KD not joined Golden State?
Golden State.

Easy answer. It took a Steph not being healthy, Iguodala not being healthy, Bogut injury, Draymond suspension, rigged game 6, and legendary performances by LBJ and Kyrie to barely scrape by a win in the last minutes of a game 7.

You redo that series 20 times, 19 out of 20 GSW win, Cavs just happened to get that one time to work.

In 2015 GSW were a new team they were just nervous being in the finals.

Golden State.

Easy answer. It took a Steph Injury, Iguodala injury, Bogut injury, Draymond suspension, rigged game 6, and legendary performances by LBJ and Kyrie to barely scrape by a win in the last minutes of a game 7.

You redo that series 20 times, 19 out of 20 GSW win, Cavs just happened to get that one time to work.

In 2015 GSW were a new team they were just nervous being in the finals.
Disagree, I think Cavs would be the favorite next year

No, Golden State was the better team by far. You can argue the individual stars all you want but it’s not even close with the rest. They had a finals mvp coming off their bench lmao. Add to that key role players in Barnes, Livingston, Bogut, Barbosa lol. Compare that to Jr Henny Smith, Trissy Thompson, Iman Shrimpert, etc lmao its not even close. That main reason that Cavs team even beat Golden State was because Lebron and Kyrie went historically nuts for 4 straight games, not because they were the better team.
That finals MVP was bs, that was Steph's MVP which they gifted Iguodala to glorify Lebum. Who are these world beaters that you are talking about? Barnes, Bogut, Barbosa, Livingston? Where are they now? Probably all stars, eh?

Last edited:

ZenZu

No, you are giving "triple single machine" Draymond and Klay too much credit
No I'm not. I believe Lebron had the better talent. But that doesn't mean his team was better.

Kerr's system, plus Steph Curry's impact, simply made GSW a better team. That's all. The facts are right there infront of us, Cavs were gonna lose in 5 with an unhealthy Steph.

H

Haoshoku

That finals MVP was a bs, that was Steph's MVP which they gifted to Iguodala glorify Lebum. Who are these world beaters that you are talking about? Barnes, Bogut, Barbosa, Livingston? Where are they now? Probably all stars, eh?
I’m aware but Igoudala is far more valuable than anyone not named Lebron, Kyrie or Love on those Cavs rosters. Also you don’t gotta be a budding star to make an impact on a champsionship team Nidai, those guys were very useful to what GS had running and complemented the stars well. Barnes is still very solid btw.

No I'm not. I believe Lebron had the better talent. But that doesn't mean his team was better.

Kerr's system, plus Steph Curry's impact, simply made GSW a better team. That's all. The facts are right there infront of us, Cavs were gonna lose in 5 with an unhealthy Steph.
Even though basketball is a team sports, you shouldnt underrate individual talents.

We also have the fact that Lebron alone took the GSW to 6 games the season earlier.
I’m aware but Igoudala is far more valuable than anyone not named Lebron, Kyrie or Love on those Cavs rosters. Also you don’t gotta be a budding star to make an impact on a champsionship team Nidai, those guys were very useful to what GS had running and complemented the stars well.
JR Smith was pretty good during the finals, right? You are selling him short. TT Thompson also played pretty well. Nevertheless, my point is, you cant rely on the role players to win. I understand they are important pieces, but it comes down to the main cast in the end in a close series IMO.

H

Haoshoku

No, you are giving Klay and "triple single machine" Draymond too much credit
Also Draymond at his best was a swiss army on defense and had DPOY level impact. On offense his playmaking was invaluable to the offball movement Kerr had runnning for Steph/Klay.

I mean we just saw how Miami implemented some of GS’s system with lesser talent and they were able to get to the Finals with that. Draymond’s impact on both ends was always crucial for this team, the box score doesn’t tell the whole story.

ZenZu

And no one said GS couldn't have bought new players and reinforced themselves, just not the second/third best player of the time
Exactly. Gsw had money to spend thanks to Steph's lowball contract. They would have added more talent regardless.
Post automatically merged:

We also have the fact that Lebron alone took the GSW to 6 games the season earlier.
Different team. Different year. 2016 Steph was also on another level from 2015.

What happened when AD was driven away from Pelicans by Lebum and his gang? Nobody bats an eye. See the double standard from the media? They destroyed KD for joining golden state.

And why are you acting like Lebum never did a similar thing? He is the architect of the superteams. Stacked the deck at Miami and still lost 2 out of 4. Golden state did win 73 games, but their squad was still not as good as Cavs (before KD joined) talentwise.
Aren't you the same guy that said the Lakers had no chance last year because LeBron was washed?

Love this debate though.

Tribute to Joakim Noah carrer ends :catsweat:

Amazing lol. Great player but never the same just as he hit 30 with injuries. His 2014 season was the most unique season I've seen from a Center at the time 'cause he was basically a point center in addition to being the best defender. Now you see centers doing what he's doing and more. Also, Draymond reminds me of a smaller Noah with a better shot.

Aren't you the same guy that said the Lakers had no chance last year because LeBron was washed?

Love this debate though.

Amazing lol. Great player but never the same just as he hit 30 with injuries. His 2014 season was the most unique season I've seen from a Center at the time 'cause he was basically a point center in addition to being the best defender. Now you see centers doing what he's doing and more. Also, Draymond reminds me of a smaller Noah with a better shot.
Probably you confused me with Rob Parker, lmfao.