Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this chapter is lit!! 💥💥💥 Zoro defeating Apoo and destroying Queen's weapon, Kaido lifting up the whole island. And Zoro saying he wanted to cut Kaido might strongly imply he will play an important role in defeating Kaido. The hype is real!! GRANDMASTER!! :finally::finally:

To be honest, I'm confused why did Oda make Zoro-Sanji rivalry in the first place if he keeps treating Sanji like shit while giving Zoro all cool moments? Why didn't he do both?

I disagree, Zoro landed an attack because he was too strong and fast for Apoo. The most he could do was put up and tonfa. Zoro cut through Apoo tonfas.
So Killer landed an attack on Zoro because he was too strong and fast for him? That isn't fair. Killer obviously wouldn't have landed that attack if Zoro was focused on him. Just like Apoo would've been able to do at least a bit more if he was focused on Zoro and Zoro alone. You can't really use sneak/surprise attacks as feats unless it's for AP. Yamato one shotting Ulti is a feat because Ulti was in her zoan form which is extremely durable so even though we know the same thing wouldn't happen in a real fight as we see them clashing chapters later we at least know that Yamato can put out enough power to take down an ancient zoan user. We got pretty much what we already knew from this. Zoro can do insane damage if he's given an opening. Killer with an opening did serious damage, Zoro with an opening one shot a supernova.

Zoro defeated Apoo in a 2vs1. Spoiler were saying shit like always lol

The fact that luffy have to climb up a ladder is just ridiculous...

Oda's repeating shit is annoying, this time it's Sanji and woman....

Didn’t Zoro fanboys say Kamazo oneshotting him didn’t count because he was distracted by Gyukimaru? Why doesn’t Apoo get any slack for being occupied with Drake?
Because Zoro didnt attack him from behind, he went straight at him and did it. Plus not only have they been 2v1 him most the time, Apoo was able to both dodge and block their simultanious attacks, why is this instance in theory he should have been able to do the same thing

We put the scabbards in a status that they don't have, they are not as strong as we imagined, or YC1 as many said. Zoro will make a cut more powerful than all of them combined.

that's why I tell you, these little confrontations that the characters have, like Zoro vs. Denjiro, or Big Mom vs. Marco, are not indicative of anything.

Zoro is much stronger than Denjiro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

The face of a man who now just realised he would have fucked up, had he not decided to do the good old switcharoo and changed sides.

Any side with Zoro in it is always a good bet. "In a 1 v 1, always bet on Zoro"
Oh yeah cool. If Drake is ever fighting someone else he'll be sure to look for Zoro sneaking up from behind

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Subordinate 1: Another fool guided by his sense of justice [また鼻 の下をのばした正義感が一人]
Subordinate 2: The Strawhat pirates' "Black leg Sanji", with a bounty of 330m. What a big shot!
Sanji: Untie the rope and I will overlook this...! [縄を解け今なら見逃してやる ]
Subordinate ?: Oh~ how scary

SANJI COC CONFIRMED!!! UNTIE THIS ROPE BEFORE I GET ANGRY

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.