Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is literally what he's done since 2014 lol nbd. He clearly is just covering himself when he easily goes over 5
Honestly, I think he was probably planning on it being 5 years back when he was on the regular 4 cycle schedule. Probably getting burnt out, and knowing he's not getting any younger, and has less time to enjoy life. But if he can get a week off every two to three weeks, it might of made him reconsider the deadline. At least now he won't have to rush like many feared he was going to do.

Bogard

You can't win
Why dont you give your excuses on zoro not fighting kaido instead
Because I never gave a shit whether Zoro fought Kaido or not :kayneshrug:

Though I guess it's a good compensation for you to finally have a credible hint leading to Zoro participating in the group fight against Kaido(where Luffy would outshine everyone anyway) after the the realization that Zoro's ultimate goal is weaker than Kaido :josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because I never gave a shit whether Zoro fought Kaido or not :kayneshrug:

Though I guess it's a good compensation for you to finally have a credible hint leading to Zoro participating in the group fight against Kaido(where Luffy would outshine everyone anyway) after the the realization that Zoro's ultimate goal is weaker than Kaido :josad:
Zoros killing kaido. And youre gonna keep crying.

Before Yamato Hit Ulti did Ulti dodge a sneak attack earlier.. that answer is no

Before Zoro blitzed Apoo, did Apoo dodge a sneak attack earlier.. that answer is yes

That is the primary difference
Nitpicking details,the situations where the same. No need to argue that.

Also weren't you defending Sanji these last weeks,why are you so much on zoro today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.