Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter actually doesn't hurt the character aspect of Sanji based on the translations. As far as strength goes.... Oda didn't have sanji really use his abilities here so do with that what you will.
When for weeks one troll an other character because « olol gifters » to see their fav being done by the said gifters, one should hide or at least try to defend your fav.

But they do not care about Sanji, they just care about preventing Zoro to looking good. Which said a lot about how they considered Sanji:myman:

Zoro cut Apoo his chest. But thanks for the scene because you just proved that Zoro would have been slightly to Apoo's left and not directly behind Drake. Meaning, Drake wasn't blocking his view and Apoo would have had to even clear view of Zoro.
Stop with these desperste lies. Zoro completely turned his body around since he attacked from his left side.

Apoo was super focussed on Drake. He couldnt see what was behind him. Let alone to his left side.

Its a sneak attack. You cant look at it in another way

I made a mistake, that should have said it was not a surprise attack from killer.

I still believe we can use thes battles to scale their strength. We just have to look at everything we know about them.

Apoo uses two different finding styles. His music fu for his offensive attacks and tonfas for defense. Up until now, Drake has not been able to get a solid attack in. But at the same time we haven't seen Apoo hit Drake once with his tonfas. Every time they fight Apoo seems to be only blocking. That tells me Apoo cqc skills are limited to defense. They are still strong.

Here's comes Zoro who blitz him, cut through his tonfa and cut him down with one attack with one sword. Before this chapter, Apoo was able to either block or evade attacks from Zoro and Drake, even at the same time. This tells me the current level Zoro is now fighting at is too much for Apoo. Meaning, he's much stronger than Apoo.
I disagree because their fighting styles are completely different. As you said Apoo uses his tonfas primarily if not entirely for defensive purposes. His offense is 100% his devil fruit. I don't think he stands a chance against Zoro in close combat but when he can use his devil fruit it's a whole different story. What is Zoro going to do in a 1v1 fight against Apoo? He isn't coming out of the fight without taking a lot of damage that's for sure. If he doesn't manage to completely block out sound then he'll have to tank a bunch of life threatening attacks just to get to him. Killer said Apoo can hit you from anywhere as long as you're in his range. That's a dangerous ability.

Stop with these desperste lies. Zoro completely turned his body around since he attacked from his left side.

Apoo was super focussed on Drake. He couldnt see what was behind him. Let alone to his left side.

Its a sneak attack. You cant look at it in another way
You are embarrassing yourself. His cut is near the center of his chest can you claim me attack them from the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.