Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: Thank goodness, I thought we were gonna have to deal with her rampage here again....!!

Zoro: "I'm not here to play your games! I'm here to cut down Kaidou, the strongest guy in the world!!"

wait .... did Zoro just gave more respect to Big Mom than Kaido?
Actually, he gave respect to both the Yonkos, like they deserved... look at the Kaido's feat:

The dude lifted an island ffs, thousand times his size, ofc he (and other yonkos/top tiers) deserves respect.

J

Jo_Ndule

Respect to Apoo for holding his own against hybrid Drake and zoro
Zoro was busy seeing kiku arm while Apoo was focused on Drake then zoro came to finish Apoo

I gotta admit, this chapter kinda confirms Zoro and Killer might fight Kaido alongside the SNs trio for sometime but we all know the end will be SN trio vs Kaido anyway
Zoro might cut Kaido just like Sanji made BM faint a bit with his cake

C

critical mindset

Sanji captured by df users, fighting King and winning the clash. When new panels of Sanji doing this expression shows up, @ me

I fear I may wait a lifetime and never again lay eyes on such a mixed bag of emotions; shock, terror, awe, humiliation, an upsurge of self doubt and more

Last edited by a moderator:
3 things confirmed this chapter
1. Zoro will fight Kaido
2. Supernovas are oneshot material for Zoro
3. Drake and Queen are wearing industrial strength diapers to be able to contain the shit being ejected from their rectums at escape velocity

His fruit with prolonged use, and fucking with the tectonic plates could fuck up the entire world, but its not instant imo. Its gotta take a while. And he isnt gonna exactly bust the planet, just fuck it up thanks to his fruit over a really prolonged use of it i think.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I can see him breaking large islands with one punch in his prime.

Sanji captured by df users, fighting King and winning the clash. When new panels of Sanji doing this expression shows up, @ me

I fear I may wait a lifetime and never again lay eyes on such a mixed bag of emotions; shock, terror, awe, humiliation, an upsurge self doubt and more
It will never happen, not to the man ridiculed by Vergo san

Status
Not open for further replies.