Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Never see @HA001 happy like this, men you guys deserve this massive W, that was really a goat chapter for Zoro.

But let start from the begin, Oda really reading all the Sanji vs Zoro fandom stuff, Sanji get threat in the worst way ever. Zoro get laughed because of the Gifters, Oda right now let Sanji caught up by Gifters.

This is the worst way for the Sanji fans, not only their boy aren't looking good this chapter, Zoro looking like a God make it even harder adding that we have also a break!!
:suresure:
Prepare Sanji fans, this going be the worst two weeks probably for your guys ever.

Black Maria crew hint with zoan power BM could have. I think she has a ancient spider df, happy because we don't need a another dino zoan user.

Now for the big part of the chapter, the way how Zoro cut Apoo...
:steef:
One of the best panels with we get in wano, the draw way of Oda tell us that he had his fun while drawing that page, he really loves Zoro. Before people saying stuff like "2vs1", yeah it is a 2vs1 but Apoo was fine until Zoro one shot him, xDrake couldn't overcome Apoo defense, the same tonfa who block XDrake attack get easily cut of by Zoro!!!
Named CoA attack>unnamed CoA attack.

It speak a lot when you even see Drake beeing shocked of the insane power of Zoro. That was the second supernova who get one shot by him, even Kid with a free shot couldn't knock out Apoo. That was a fucking insane move.

Ofc the scene with Queen was also cool, he should understand now that Zoro is a big shot from the alliance, they will now attack Zoro with everything.

And ofc the last insane epic panel with Kaido breaking the ground of the island apart and lift the entire island by his attack, this guy is really the strongest in the world!!!
:steef:

Can't wait already, this chapter was soooo insane, I can't imagine how 998/999 and ofc 1000 play around.

Mvp of this chapter: Zoro and Kaido.
Sorry
Zoro didn't break Apoo defence either
He benefitted from Drake's effort of distracting Apoo

Apoo already wasn't at full power after getting hit by Kidd
Kidd never used haki to hurt Apoo while Zoro did
And Kidd didn't need 2 v 1 situation
Drake is shocked by Zoro sneak attack finishing Apo

Anyway, Drake and Zoro vs Queen soon
Post automatically merged:

:finally:

Lmao Queen literally shit his pants as Zoro cut through his weapon.

Sanji where are you in this glorious moment??
Queen overreact everytime

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sorry
Zoro didn't break Apoo defence either
He benefitted from Drake's effort of distracting Apoo

Apoo already wasn't at full power after getting hit by Kidd
Kidd never used haki to hurt Apoo while Zoro did
And Kidd didn't need 2 v 1 situation
Drake is shocked by Zoro sneak attack finishing Apo

Anyway, Drake and Zoro vs Queen soon
Post automatically merged:

Queen overrated everytime
Kidd snuck apoo and didnt do shit.

Looks like i have to retract my post from 300 pages ago

This the first chapter with a clean cool feat from Zoro in Wano.

With Hawkins and his doll he was injured by nails, and with nerfed Killer it was a double KO, but now he finally get's to look good in a chapter without anything questionable about his performance :finally:
While this time he does not get injured, it's his opponent that's actually fighting someone else while he attacks him.

Takes away from this being the clean cool feat i thought he finally got :josad:

Looks like i have to retract my post from 300 pages ago

While this time he does not get injured, it's his opponent that's actually fighting someone else while he attacks him.

Takes away from this being the clean cool feat i thought he finally got :josad:
I already called it before...

I bet Zoro sneak attacked him.:few:
I knew Oda wont make Zoro win in a fair 1 v 1 against Apoo

Status
Not open for further replies.