Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

I mean if Kaido was really stronger than Mihawk and Zoro cut him down then Zoro is a God, but I don't realistically believe it's possible.

Zoro is a Top Tier now yes, but defeating a guy on Roger level is too much.
You're misunderstanding man, zoro won't do 1v1 to knock you down, nor do we know how much 1v all kaido will do.
Zoro cutting off kaido's head won't make him stronger than he, since he needed help from x and y, z, d, c, f, h.
Don't get excited.

Its amazing how Ztards are making sneak attacks a light issue.

When they hated on Sanji for sneak attacking Oven and Raisin

Hated on Kaido for sneak attacking Oden

Etc...

But now since it's Zoro...everything changes. Right...:usoprice:
It hasn't been used for a long time but, fellow human here:
"Whatever makes you sleep at night".
Also, your King's Merienda got debunked, while ZKK is confirmed for the hundredth time.

I’m just questionning why Zoro’s words are gospel now:choppawhat:
cause when Zoro calls Kaido the strongest ... it mean he is sure that Kaido is at min above Mihawk
if Zoro want to talk about Teach power or Dragon power or Shanks power I have no reason to respect it
but he calls Kaido the strongest ... it mean Kaido > Mihawk is CANON

as for others

Kaido proved to be above Shanks , Dragon any admiral and other Yonko by his title and feat and ....

p.s

if you agree with Kaido > Mihawk or Kaido > anyone
next time a memeber of YOUR FANBASE said "no" to this
I hope you fight for justice

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Only dellusionnal haters and guys dumber than Weevil would sincerely believe that BM is not in the same league than her fellow Emperors in terms of power.
Luck wants I firmly believe that Big Mom and Kaido are pretty much equal for now.

Then we will see what happens once the latter will go hybrid. But there's no sensible reason to infer differently.

Zoro fans: Buh...buh...Killer hit him because Gyukimaru distracted Zoro.:josad:

Also Zoro fans: Zoro oneshotted Apoo:steef:

👁The👄Hypocrisy👁
Sanji fans: It's Zoro's fault that he got attacked by Killer..... he wasn't distracted by Gyukimaru.....it wasn't a sneak attack:steef:
Also Sanji's fans: But, but, but Apoo was distracted by X-Drake.....It's a sneak attack...it's not fair :josad:

The Hypocrisy.

cause when Zoro calls Kaido the strongest ... it mean he is sure that Kaido is at min above Mihawk
if Zoro want to talk about Teach power or Dragon power or Shanks power I have no reason to respect it
but he calls Kaido the strongest ... it mean Kaido > Mihawk is CANON

as for others

Kaido proved to be above Shanks , Dragon any admiral and other Yonko by his title and feat and ....

p.s

if you agree with Kaido > Mihawk or Kaido > anyone
next time a memeber of YOUR FANBASE said "no" to this
I hope you fight for justice
If Zoro’s words made Kaido > Mihawk canon, Zoro’s words should also make Mihawk > Fujitora canon too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.