Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

CoC is lucking hype of the chapter

if Zoro be a advance CoC user ... I think it's more than safe to assume he can be comparable to Roger

I would be 100% open to the idea of Zoro > Roger
Holy shit. Noodle character development. Red saying EoS Zoro > Roger. All of a sudden, with one chapter, the Swordbois, and Yonko fans are on the same side. Is this the end of the Sword/Admiral Alliance and the start of the Sword/Yonko Alliance?

C

critical mindset

@Kaido D. Stronger use this in ur signature it's time to show the world the true strength :datas:
Now that we know Kinnemon can cut and hurt Kaido with Homura Saki (the flame splitter attack), we need to revamp our understanding of the power standings in this verse yet again in favour of Vergo

Here the smaller dragon is said to be stronger than the bigger one Zoro defeated

such that it requires Kinnemon’s strongest attack to take it down with the help of Brook's strongest one to boot (while again he just used Homura Saki to damage Kaido)

But the very same Dragon that was wreaking havoc and being on the warpath against the strawhats (in fact wanting to eat them all) that same dragon started packing as soon as he sees Vergo

@Kaido D. Stronger

Holy shit. Noodle character development. Red saying EoS Zoro > Roger. All of a sudden, with one chapter, the Swordbois, and Yonko fans are on the same side. Is this the end of the Sword/Admiral Alliance and the start of the Sword/Yonko Alliance?
Zoro CoA would be above Shanks and Zoro

the only doubting part to me was CoC .... if he get ADVANCE CoC ... why not ... I never deny on screen hype

p.s
Sword/Yonko Alliance is too unfair to admiral boys ...

D

Dragomir

Im happy this chapter came out. Now every Zoro fan will jump on the ZKK train...and then when he fails like Oden and gets saved by Luffy. It will be glorious:finally:
Chrono, this Zoro hate of yours needs to quit man. You know in your heart of hearts that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and that he'll kill Kaido. It's not healthy to keep on hating and downgrade everything a fictional character does like this. Just bask in the Zoro greatness cause there's more coming in the next chaps, homie.

Now that we know Kinnemon can cut and hurt Kaido with Homura Saki (the flame splitter attack), we need to revamp our understanding of the power standings in this verse yet again in favour of Vergo

Here the smaller dragon is said to be stronger than the bigger one Zoro defeated

such that it requires Kinnemon’s strongest attack to take it down (while again he just used Homura Saki to damage Kaido)

But the very same Dragon that was wreaking havoc and being on the warpath against the strawhats (in fact wanting to eat them all) that same dragon started packing as soon as he sees Vergo

@Kaido D. Stronger
Join our alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.