Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, why you waste your time tryng to convince people who ever deny all your arguments (even if you have the reason), or simply they dont give a shit for the char, or only trolls you?.

Its very simply, the only opinion who is important from the next nakama is the Oda opinion.

And reuniting all the solid facts (not the stupid head cannons). Yamato has higher chances to join.
Zombie Unicorn has a higher chance

The fact that Marines think SSG is enough to defeat Warlords AND replace them, all without Admiral help is astounding. SSG has to be incredibly nasty
That is why I find it unlikely that Kaidou gets permanently defeated by Luffy and co - at least till the Marines come. Whatever these things are, the best way to hype them up is to show how they really fare against a Yonkou or two.

Out of curiosity.

What will you use when Zoro beats King or Quenn in 1 vs 1?

commanders being weak or not prepared? or coming back to Kyoshiro panel too?

Chrono man u took FAT L. Just live i'm sure someone will save Sanji.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I mean I accepted the possibility of Zoro injuring Kaido a long time ago. I took my L then

And I also took my L for the Merienda. I accept that.

But now will Ztards take their L for hyping Zoro vs Apoo as an impressive, fair oneshot. Even though it was a sneak attack against a distracted Apoo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean I accepted the possibility of Zoro injuring Kaido a long time ago. I took my L then

And I also took my L for the Merienda. I accept that.

But now will Ztards take their L for hyping Zoro vs Apoo as an impressive, fair oneshot. Even though it was a sneak attack against a distracted Apoo.
Kidd snuck a distracted apoo. Couldnt do shit.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It was indeed funny and asinine ppl didn’t even pick up on it earlier
I know why they were downplayed.

The logic of the people who don't wish Zoro to succeed is to hope for the worst scenario to occur no matter how impossible it looks.

Even now some won't admit Zoro's crushing superiority over Apoo and say that he wasn't yet defeated despite confirmed by the providers.

One chapter....and Zoro fans wanna rewrite the story:usoprice:

Had Zoro out here memorizing my man.
Don't leave this scene where Kyoshiro subordinates are hyping Zoro up by telling us he's able to keep up with him. Ashura showed concerned of Kyoshiro. That was an injured Zoro.

The difference between my post and yours is, I show everything so people can fully able to comprehend what Oda is really trying to tell us.

It's a good thing that battle ended. We wouldn't want Zoro to step his level up and one shot him like he's done so many of his other opponents.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I know why they were downplayed.

The logic of the people who don't wish Zoro to succeed is to hope for the worst scenario to occur no matter how impossible it looks.

Even now some won't admit Zoro's crushing superiority over Apoo and say that he wasn't yet defeated despite confirmed by the providers.
It’s ridiculous but it’s to be expected. I’m also quite surprised Oda gave a B tier strawhat like Sanji his own arc whereas Zoro would get nothing? It was ludicrous to believe that

Usopp - GOD USOPP epithet in Dressrosa
Nami - Zeus in WCI
Sanji - Big Mom Cake, Whole Cake Island
Zoro - Kaidos Head in Wano
Luffy - Blackbeards heads in Raftel

this is what I believed the progression would be

Kidd snuck a distracted apoo. Couldnt do shit.
Technically it wasnt a sneak attack. Apoo saw him.

Whilst Apoo didnt even know he was gonna get hit by Zoro.

Both got free hits, but technically Zoro fought the weaker Apoo:kayneshrug:. And you cant even bring up Zoro's injuries...since he never fought Apoo. He just sneak attacked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.