Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are acting according to your interpretation. Sorry drake played a role here and stopped Appo from using his ability.
You're wrong. Drake was completely irrelevant. The outcome would have been the same.

Apoo has a hax offensive powers/ability and strong defensive powers. But he's not very good when it comes to use those powers together in sequence. He needs a few seconds to use his offensive power. He's been stopped from using his offensive powers twice by supernovas.

First time was by Kid.

Second time was by Drake/Zoro.

He was never able to call the numbers.

Whenever we saw Apoo engaged in cqc he was never able to use a single offensive attack during the clash. He was limited to only blocking. Even in the current chapter, where he is blocking Drake's attack with one arm, he is still limited to just blocking. That is his own shortcoming.

Apoo wouldn't have been able to attack or uses DF ability even if Drake was not there. Zoro speed was too much for Apoo. Even Drake was shook by Zoro's speed.

Damn what a dope ass chapter.

I love the brotherly relationship with Zoro and Chopper.

Its pretty impressive how Chopper has able to find the properties of the antidote, Zoro being proud of him was a dope moment,

I am happy Sanji got caught because of his chivalry and not his perverseness like the spoiler suggested.

God damn Zoro is a beast, Brook foreshadowing the Conqueror's haki for Zoro.

Man holy shit Kaido is on another fucking level, that last panel is jaw dropping.

Nice to see Zoro acknowledging King and Queen as difficult opponents

with them guarding both routes to the top.

Can't wait to see Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King get further setup in the following chapters, and the ensuing fights :steef:

It's been so long since an arc like Enies Lobby did the top SH's justice. Luffy's top men getting their shine will be some of the best post time skip content and what i look forward to the most :finally:
I think you mean Zoro vs Queen before he fights Kaido, and Sanji vs King

Entirely unrelated, widely different situations.

Also are you suggesting Zoro was fucking around and it took seeing the dismemberment of an ally for him to get serious ? And are you trying to contrast that in a positive light with Sanji trying to prevent a woman from getting raped ?
Mr. Godlike CoO now falls into fodder's trap. Just how much more his character needs to be regressed?

Once the mighty Mr. Hunter, now acting like a dumb boar that falls into low tier hunters' trap as soon as he is separated from his daddy?

By no means do I condone rape or the monsters that do it, but to then be subdued so easily when he arrived on the scene is an embarrassment for a guy who’s supposed to be one of the strongest (not to mention most observant) fighters on the crew. You’re trying to make this an issue of integrity or chauvinism, but the fact remains that he didn’t recalculate the closer he got to the situation. By contrast, we saw Zoro successfully cut Apoo down in a single maneuver because he could sense that it was time to get serious...why didn’t Sanji have that same impulse?
Because Sanji and Zoro are not the same........ just because Zoro can do something doesn't mean sanji can, that's not how the story is written. Their not gonna react to situations the same.

I'm starting to believe the Dragon form is his base form. We've been thinking about this backwards. Now it'd be totally understandable why its easy to trash his dragon form (Luffy included), but the moment he transforms into an Oni, he fucks shit up.

It ALSO makes sense because they don't call him human. BM calls him "thing". The world has his epithet as "The World's Strongest Creature".

Hes totally a fucking Dragon
I really hope that Kaido is a Dragon who hate the Oni Mythical Zoan. That’s way more interesting than him being some guy who ate the Dragon DF. Though this raises the question of if Kaido didn’t eat the Ryu Ryu no Mi, then who did? Maybe Yamato?

Mr. Godlike CoO now falls into fodder's trap. Just how much more his character needs to be regressed?

Once the mighty Mr. Hunter, now acting like a dumb boar that falls into low tier hunters' trap as soon as he is separated from his daddy?
Mr. God-like Super Awesome Advanced CoO failed to notice a huge fucking woman and like 5 gifters behind the door :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.