Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And the nice touch is Oda did not motivate him going there by his perversion. I was ready to see the horny dog face at the thought of seeing a naked woman, which would have obviously been incredibly inappropriate, but Oda does this kind of shit.

Instead we got a Sanji that genuinely goes there for the sake of the woman that seems to be assaulted and about to get raped.

I'm perfectly fine with that. I'd rather stand by a Sanji that attempts to stop a rape, than a Sanji that does nothing about it.
By no means do I condone rape or the monsters that do it, but to then be subdued so easily when he arrived on the scene is an embarrassment for a guy who’s supposed to be one of the strongest (not to mention most observant) fighters on the crew. You’re trying to make this an issue of integrity or chauvinism, but the fact remains that he didn’t recalculate the closer he got to the situation. By contrast, we saw Zoro successfully cut Apoo down in a single maneuver because he could sense that it was time to get serious...why didn’t Sanji have that same impulse?

Stop trying to include Sanji just because zoro will do something . Sanji does not have ryou he cannot even pinch kaido. Unless you’re saying Sanji will miraculously do better as a brawler then luffy fresh off beating katakuri. Which is plain nonsense
Chill dude. Zoro and sanji said that they wanted to go to where kinemon is.

Kidd and killer does not have ryuo too yet they still going for the top

Sad but true...I feel like most of the SHP have gotten a shining moment this arc, but they’ve been few and far between since Fishman Island. Hope we get to focus more on the whole crew again after Wano, especially with Jinbe and Yamato in tow.

My man will see the truth one way or another, I just hope it won’t convince him to actually leave this place :neesama:
He's a Lad, he aint leaving Worstgen haha

By no means do I condone rape or the monsters that do it, but to then be subdued so easily when he arrived on the scene is an embarrassment for a guy who’s supposed to be one of the strongest (not to mention most observant) fighters on the crew. You’re trying to make this an issue of integrity or chauvinism, but the fact remains that he didn’t recalculate the closer he got to the situation. By contrast, we saw Zoro successfully cut Apoo down in a single maneuver because he could sense that it was time to get serious...why didn’t Sanji have that same impulse?
Entirely unrelated, widely different situations.

Also are you suggesting Zoro was fucking around and it took seeing the dismemberment of an ally for him to get serious ? And are you trying to contrast that in a positive light with Sanji trying to prevent a woman from getting raped ?

Great chapter, went by way too fast. Oda like a troll adding fresh fuel to ZvS and even the cover seems to indicate that.

Sanji falls right into spider Maria's trap. Though we don't really know who put that web there. I love that Sasaki, Who's Who, and now Black Maria each have their special squads. All of her subordinates follow a yokai theme and the two girls are lucky enough to have full control over their SMILE transformation. Page One and Ulti need those seniority perks. Black Maria herself could turn out to be the yokai Jorogumo. Famous for using their charm to ensare young men in their traps.
Maybe it wouldn't be an Ancient Zoan but a half-giant spider has more than enough tricks to make up for it. Gives the Tobiroppo some variety. Being kicked by Sarahebi and ensared by Black Maria is more of a dream than a nightmare for Sanji. Usually Sanji falling victim to his gag results in a surprising plot development like Violet switching sides or exposing Fishmen don't donate blood to humans, so I wait to see where Oda takes this. Funny that Jinbe still doesn't understand and just lets Zoro and now Sanji get lost as usual.

A good chapter for ZoroPiece. Adds Apoo to his Supernova gauntlet, recovers the antidote, cuts Queen's cannon, calls out Kaido, even a scene alluding to conqueror's haki. Zoro is willing to believe Kaido is above even Mihawk but he's confident enough to step onto that stage anyway. My face is Queen's face. Pretty funny that it's all triggered by a severed arm falling below with Zoro and Robin recognizing it could only belong to Kiku. Now Zoro needs a lift to the roof and Marco, the Wano taxi, is at his service.

Apoo gets the short end of his own tonfa stick. It wasn't a bad run, but I was hoping for more. He got weakened by Kid and then ganged up in a 100v1 even holding up two Supernova for a short time. If his hands are occupied, it seems he can't form instruments and his DF is unavailable, so he was basically wide open. Powerlevels aside, I was hoping he had stronger connections to his opponents. X-Drake said he hates Apoo and we never really found out why since the two never butt heads, never betrayed one another, Apoo even gave Drake a chance to run at Sabaody. Eustass Kid, who has no on-panel victories, would have been better served getting his full revenge than Apoo finished by Zoro and Drake. And while Capone whipped out Big Father, Hawkins has cards to make people surpass his limits, there is no hint that Apoo DF's was hiding something more than we saw in Sabaody. It is what it is. For all I know, Apoo might recover next chapter and switch sides.

Kaido the continent puller? Wait until Moria hears about this. Bored of clubbing Scabbards, Kaido takes a break to continue on the New Onigashima Project. There's a raid going on in my own base? Whatever. I got priorities here. Possibly the single best feat in the manga as Kaido rips Onigashima off the ground with nothing but clouds and begins to move it to the flower capital. He didn't even transform into a dragon to use his power, like Dr. Marco healing others in his human form. Not even using his own strength, that idea that Kaido can float islands and drop them on you while he chills out and has a drink is terrifying. Yamato says she can't get Momo off the floating island anymore, casting doubt on her as a flying/cloud-creating dragon or even a Zoan with a flight ability. Momo's a dragon so I suppose three's a crowd. Tiger or T-rex is it is then.

New Onigashima, same as the old Onigashima. Kaido said he was going to make Onigashima the new capital and he meant it in a very literal sense of moving the entire base over. Kaido is completely justified in that the current Flower Capital is an ideal centralized location all the land and water routes in Wano connect to. It's the safest location and he can respond to attacks from any side. If we look at a map of Wano, Onigashima is just about the right size to fit in the central region..if we crush everything except Fujiyama.
Kaido taking Wano itself hostage. Good lord, we weren't ready for his final form. :usoprice:Kaido doesn't care what happens to the old capital. He planned to enslave the population and Orochi was executed for objecting to his paradise being ruined. This smells like the classic Raigou/Noah/Shinokuni/Birdcage/Wedding cake time related constraint, the threat of the arc tied to the Wano mainland. The raid must succeed with victory by dawn as Toki prophesied, or else the Wano capital is reduced to smithereens. Maybe you could argue all innocents will be evacuated, the skull will be crushed later, and Wano will build a new capital for Shogun Momo from the rubble. So it's okay if they fail. All will be clear once Kaido actually announces the stakes of what's happening here. I doubt this is just a fancy scenery change.
I feel bad for the Big Mom pirates who finally manage to overcome the mighty waterfall only to find Onigashima is missing.:milaugh:

Chill dude. Zoro and sanji said that they wanted to go to where kinemon is.

Kidd and killer does not have ryuo too yet they still going for the top
Killer uses blades if he’s able to coat his blades he has ryou. Kid most likely has it. Sanji for a fact we know does not have it. Stop saying crap like Sanji will fight kaido . What the hell will he do to kaido ? He doesn’t have ryou .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Entirely unrelated, widely different situations.

Also are you suggesting Zoro was fucking around and it took seeing the dismemberment of an ally for him to get serious ? And are you trying to contrast that in a positive light with Sanji trying to prevent a woman from getting raped ?
No to all your misleading questions, read my post again if you didn’t catch my meaning instead of misconstruing it.

Even when the requests dont ask for it, Oda just cant resist adding some Sanji x Nami :blush:

Even when the requests don't ask for it, Oda just can't resist putting number 4 on Judge's son's shirt. As if another reminder that Judge's son is now number 4 in the crew thanks to boss Jinbe.
And spoiler: he will wear number 5 shirt post Wano after Yamato officially joined the crew.

No to all your misleading questions, read my post again if you didn’t catch my meaning instead of misconstruing it.
Why was it not time for Zoro to get serious when allies were dying because of Queen's virus previously ?

How is Zoro's change of attitude a beacon of light, compared to Sanji getting caught in a trap while trying to prevent a woman from getting raped ?

Zoro got pissed when he saw Kiku’s arm, Sanji has no reason to be pissed yet. Maybe if Ulti cuts off Nami’s arm... :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.