Speculations Apoo V.S. X-Drake: Uninterrupted

It seemed like Drake was winning based on Apoos reaction so I'd go with Drake

Zoro > Drake and Apoo hahaha
Post automatically merged:

Apoo wouldve won that fight.

Anyways some people are really dumb to say he was trying to block Zoro with that Tonfa. Zoro that he had no knowledge of...

His Tonfa was aimed at Drake as well.
Your profile pic LOLing Vergo

Since the English translation has been released I have noticed Apoo was spinning the tonfa in the left hand behind his back.

He was either doing that because he was getting ready to attack Drake or he was just keeping it in place in case he needed to block an incoming attack. he didn't need to use it to block Drake's attack. He was blocking Drake attack it was right hand only.

Regardless, if you did attack Drake with his tonfa I don't see him doing much damage to you. Especially in this hybrid mode.

With that said, it does open up the possibility that he wasn't trying to block Zoro which makes Zoro look even more impressive. That means not only did Zoro saved Drake from being hit by the tonfa cutting it in half. Zoro was moving so fast that Apoo couldn't register Zoro's movement or react to his attack. That was a frontal to attack so he would have been in Apoo's line of sight.

They purpose to having Zoro cut the tonfas was to hype up his CoA even more.

Since the English translation has been released I have noticed Apoo was spinning the tonfa in the left hand behind his back.

He was either doing that because he was getting ready to attack Drake or he was just keeping it in place in case he needed to block an incoming attack. he didn't need to use it to block Drake's attack. He was blocking Drake attack it was right hand only.

Regardless, if you did attack Drake with his tonfa I don't see him doing much damage to you. Especially in this hybrid mode.

With that said, it does open up the possibility that he wasn't trying to block Zoro which makes Zoro look even more impressive. That means not only did Zoro saved Drake from being hit by the tonfa cutting it in half. Zoro was moving so fast that Apoo couldn't register Zoro's movement or react to his attack. That was a frontal to attack so he would have been in Apoo's line of sight.

So are you implying Apoo was fighting Drake with one Tonfa the entire time ? Lmaooo

So are you implying Apoo was fighting Drake with one Tonfa the entire time ? Lmaooo
Yes, that's based on manga facts. Look here.

He's blocking Drake's attacks with his right tonfa and spinning the left tonfa behind his back.

Earlier, Apoo was blocking Drake and Zoro, who was fighting at a lower level, at the same time. Drake with his right tonfa and Zoro with his left tonfa.

Apoo has a very strong and solid defense. He does not very skilled when it comes to using his DF ability and defensive ability in sequence of each other.
Post automatically merged:

Your boi said he was hiding that for incoming attacks from other people. Which is dumb af
I said Apoo had it behind his back in case he needed to use it to block another attack or he was getting ready to attack Drake. You seen her forgotten that He's been fighting Zoro for the antidote so there's no reason for him to believe Zoro just disappeared.

Here's my previous post.

Yes, that's based on manga facts. Look here.

He's blocking Drake's attacks with his right tonfa and spinning the left tonfa behind his back.

Earlier, Apoo was blocking Drake and Zoro, who was fighting at a lower level, at the same time. Drake with his right tonfa and Zoro with his left tonfa.

Apoo has a very strong and solid defense. He does not very skilled when it comes to using his DF ability and defensive ability in sequence of each other.
So Apoo fought Hybrid Drake with one arm...

:okay:

Because people like @CbShadow will start saying Apoo was hiding his Tonfa for Zoro. I literally predicted he would say that...and he did say it.
You didn't predict anything. I know what I said. You can go back and read my earlier post. I never once mentioned that was for Zoro.

You're just upset because I provided facts showing Apoo blocking Drake with one arm. Earlier he was able to block Drake's attacks one arm and block Zoro's attacks with another arm. I provided those scenes further proving he could block Drake attack with just one arm.

I was having a look at the most recent chapter and noticed that Apoo was preparing a big attack with his left tonfa while blocking Drake with his right tonfa. Zoro comes in and breaks the attack with his own and ultimately KOs Apoo.
If Zoro didn't interrupt Apoo, how differently would things play out?
Not much since Apoo was able to dodge Zoro's strike but he simply outright failed. He had all the same to sense Zoro's arrival with his CoO and stop blocking Drake but move that little that could serve to dodge Zoro's strike, but Zoro was basically way too quick.

Unless Apoo was preparing that explosive internal attack which could "knock out" for a moment Drake, nothing relevant would happen to him. And for what I remember he needs to use both arms for that and he knocks on his chest for it. Anyway, it's pure speculation what attack might be.

Drake eventually would win since he was pressuring Apoo letting him unable to use properly his fruit.

Apoo woulda won drake couldn't land a hit in 3 CHAPTERS in his STRONGEST FORM and apoo didn't use most of his devil fruit drake would have to use named attacks or awakening to even land damage
That's for sure. Apoo needs to knock down Drake for enough time to channel his devil fruit power and Drake is done for.

Apoo is just too versatile for Drake who is still a static fighter, static like Queen and possibly even more but way less powerful too.