Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara & Ms. Clownshoes Catch Another L

@Zara [Roy Mustang] has been killed!

@Tris [Mei Chang] has been killed!

It is now Day 2.
You have 24 hours to discuss.

We need Roy Mustang back, his abilities feels like that of L in DN game.
Post automatically merged:

Can someone give me fast summary? Or lemme catch up

No, I will just have Edward claim to save my ass if everyone wanted to lynch me
How? And who got night results on you?

you should sacrifice yourself to bring lac back to life
even an indie killer would be more useful than u
:kawak::denzimote:

Last edited:
Okie i caught up.
Actions this night were a mess,

But first thing first,
Let them talk for themselves, although if what Os is saying none tried to kill you, so it should rule out a negative action on you I guess. Didn't really understand what they said, except that no one tried offing you.
If this much is confirmed, I don't see the need for me to put my ability out here.

Second, i think you guys took it it a level beyond with night actions, even host with all the info can make mistakes that these are so complicated and we tryna to decode everything with limited info. Someone is bound to lie and we likely gonna end up lynching our own own.

Third, it would be extra convenient to scums if we spent the day pointing finger amongst our own. And i feel that is the case this time since no kill attempt popped up in the write up.
Overall I wouldn't be surprise if they laughing at us, and we also end up claiming roles and abilities.
Maybe those with extra knowledge of night actions and mechanics can scum hunt this way( tho i dont think any of you are that experienced to begin with) i like to stay to my traditional approach.

I will iso few people that gave me off feeling, you guys can continue with this. But unless i find it contributing i am not telling my ability.

Okie i caught up.
Actions this night were a mess,

But first thing first,

If this much is confirmed, I don't see the need for me to put my ability out here.

Second, i think you guys took it it a level beyond with night actions, even host with all the info can make mistakes that these are so complicated and we tryna to decode everything with limited info. Someone is bound to lie and we likely gonna end up lynching our own own.

Third, it would be extra convenient to scums if we spent the day pointing finger amongst our own. And i feel that is the case this time since no kill attempt popped up in the write up.
Overall I wouldn't be surprise if they laughing at us, and we also end up claiming roles and abilities.
Maybe those with extra knowledge of night actions and mechanics can scum hunt this way( tho i dont think any of you are that experienced to begin with) i like to stay to my traditional approach.

I will iso few people that gave me off feeling, you guys can continue with this. But unless i find it contributing i am not telling my ability.
For now Mel seems to be the safest thing. But do come back to us man. I am open to other options.

For now Mel seems to be the safest thing. But do come back to us man. I am open to other options.
I read what you guys did, bt her claim is supported by another, Jew. And i dont think Jew claimed what his character was, for her to do that is a lot to be just coincidence. For a scum to openly support their own like this doesn't seem practical, so Jew isn't lying either.
This is exactly why i dont feel like relying on this method.

I read what you guys did, bt her claim is supported by another, Jew. And i dont think Jew claimed what his character was, for her to do that is a lot to be just coincidence. For a scum to openly support their own like this doesn't seem practical, so Jew isn't lying either.
This is exactly why i dont feel like relying on this method.
I said it already, if one of her scummates has an invest ability and got jew's identity. Then it would be easy for her to forge a claim.
I got a result and was not redirected according to light.

I said im open to other possibilities to be honest and even to leave Mel for later tonight for someone to check up on her,etc

But find me something better.

Now amongst all this mess, what caught my attention was Lanji going for Sera. Did i miss something or he has any night results on Sera? I have my eyes on Sera too, bt with all this going on. Either it is right thing to do focus on others as well or, avoid giving his own opinion in all this. Since you guys been active alonh with him, you may have better idea which case is this one.
Another one would be Rayan, one day is understandable bt he is only here to fluff and when talking about characters/series related. And now he would be off all day?

Osie ability on you or Kiwi is also quite convenient, no write up itself indicate no more kill attmpts this night phase. And with her posts i can't seem to read her much. So i am also warry of him/her. He/she feels she is really good player with all these rhymes. @osieorb18 are you new to Mafia?
I need some time for more, i read all this in hurry to catch up.

I said it already, if one of her scummates has an invest ability and got jew's identity. Then it would be easy for her to forge a claim.

I said im open to other possibilities to be honest and even to leave Mel for later tonight for someone to check up on her,etc

Possible but a stretch. Second, no one counterclaimed her.

I will lay down the possibilities.
Maybe someone affected Kiwi and that affected you? Do we know the visitors on Kiwi, so we would know who really visited you? Neither we know who visited Melon.

I would say to chck her tonight, bt intended investigations can be framed.
Let's observe her, a scum is bound to make mistakes.

Last edited:

there's nothing "better" than what you have with your result assuming you are correct
reads dont carry the certainty actions do
you mentioned fb but you arent really ready to make the case.
reads havent changed so far but am ready to look into someone else.

One more thing on @RayanOO he likes to avoid Mafia thread as a scum.
Hopefully he is back, i dont want to target him while he is away.

@Fujishiro you also mentioned Beta, why him?

Also, @Seth @Marimo_420 @Tobi
I hope you guys became active. If you guys don't contribute, i won't stand by your side if you guys are asked to perform Human Transmutation for Zara. I am telling you so in advance.
Beta has done next to no scum hunting.
He usually is more proactive as town and tends to hyperfocus on one target till he get him/her lynched.
He is doing none of that. I am getting beta vibes from the Naruto game in which he was sk.

As you said, Mel could be legit with her claim especially since jew corroborated it.
the only problem is my results, but maybe there was some temperance, tho I’m not sure what since we already have one guy claiming to be the bus driver.

And I know about rayan, only reason I wrote him off is that he came in d1 when it was more than halfway done and people still were kinda lost and he asked for an extension to 48 hours due to his inactivity.

I don’t think scum would do that, unless it’s some big brain play to get some town cred.

there's nothing "better" than what you have with your result assuming you are correct
reads dont carry the certainty actions do
you mentioned fb but you arent really ready to make the case.
reads havent changed so far but am ready to look into someone else.
I explained it, didn’t scum hunt at all. It’s fine tho, I don’t have time for an iso rn

looking at beta its a lot of the same issues with rayan
mechanics/ fluff and when the convo moved he wasnt present.
they are both not around this dp either.
Beta actively hunts people as town, did not happen this game.

I explained it, didn’t scum hunt at all. It’s fine tho, I don’t have time for an iso rn

Beta actively hunts people as town, did not happen this game.
wont say hunts people down
but would say by now he would have picked a particular target / contributed something substantial
and once he does, he sticks to it
like an executioner almost.

wont say hunts people down
but would say by now he would have picked a particular target / contributed something substantial
and once he does, he sticks to it
like an executioner almost.
Refer to my other posts, yes he picks a guy to witch hunt till they get lynched or he dies.

Unvote

Vote lynch finalbeta

There we go, I think the mel case is a mess, will have to be checked tonight to verify.

As for final, he is playing far from his town self. Only person he kinda sussed was me earlier for pointing out his lack of interest in hunting and or giving reads and he keeps doing it.

He explained that he didn’t have time but I do not recall him ever doing this as town, the one time he was acting this way was in the Naruto game and he was scum.

@osieorb18 @Kiwipom i’d like to make a switch on Finalbeta for this round. Mel’s case is a mess and there very well could’ve been some tampering. Jew corroborated her story and I don’t think scum would run the risk of both claimed important characters like they did.
But just in case, please rb/check her tonight. I do not want to risk another townie dying if what she claims is true.

She Atleast has been more active than beta and questioning people, she was scum hunting with asking jew questions and sussing
Him yesterday ( another reason to think that her visiting him last night might’ve been a thing and coincides with what she said)

anyhow, please unvote and vote beta. We will sort the mel case at night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.