To start,
It concerns me
That Finalbeta has
Very few posts in their ISO.
Nineteen.

First post
Is mechanics.
Mostly just pondering.
Then they just fluff for three posts straight.
Nothing.

Then more
On mechanics.
Then finally some thought.
Talking on Pica with quite some
Diction.

Defense
Of Pica here.
And a sneer at Fuji.
Then begging off on having some
Scumreads.

When pushed
Finds suspicious
Fuji and Marimo
Sans much reason, then activity.
How blah.

Fuji
Read gets stronger?
With no context for it.
They then go into self defense.
And blah.

Then flip
Surprises them.
But that is all that's there.
Okay, now back to mechanics.
Oh boy.

And still
On mechanics.
It is for FOUR posts straight.
Before they choose to vote Fuji.
This sucks.

Final's
Posts are quite lame.
I want some pressure there.
Vote Finalbeta @Dragomir
Let's see.
2017. That makes you one of the more experienced Mafia players here.

You basically stated everything he did. But this is Not a case.
Second, he is the leading wagon. How long have you been sussing him and what are your reads on other player.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If I have to make a summary :

mel and Jew claimed some abilities and Mel claimed that Jew and her are related : so brothers/fathers/sons etc

Midnight claimed to be alphonse, so again a brother relationship

Fujishiro got visited by 4 persons last night. I didn't understand well all your bus driver and replacement things.

Flower is watcher watched Fuji last night

Light visited Fuji too. He claimed an ability that I can somewhat associated with a FMA character.

Jew cleared Light.

YTW visited Fuji too.

Tobi protected himself.

Lanji did something I think he hints a roleblock.

Do I miss something ?

I am a bit lost lol

I have got around 20 pages to read and I have a strong sensation that Mafia is trying to save Melontonin I just come to think.

Fujishiro and orb are basing their reads off my inactivity when I had been consistent about my explanation yesterday and even claimed that I would catch up before EoD, but the bashing was perpetuated, specially by Fuji who even showed agreement with my post but then proceeded voting me a few hours out of the blue whilst it was damn night in my country and he is wholly aware of that.

Players here are trying to take advantage over my inactivity claiming I'm not pushing consistently for players. But how can I do that exactly if I don't catch up first? As if I was the only player who didn't catch up yet... it has turned obnoxiously annoying.
Who do you think is trying to save Melon? The one that wants you gone is same Fuji that started the case on Melon.

It's been 3+ hours since this post. Did you catch up or read some of the pages? Any development you wanna share.

For now, my list goes as follows:

Jew: Town; strongest Town read because of his hint last DP and what he did this DP.

Midnight: Basically confirmed Town unless Drago is evil and made Al a fake claim.

Light: Good for now after his claim and Jew's check unless he's the friggin' GF or something.

Fuji: Starting to get a bit wary of him, but seems good for now.

Beta: Seems like his Town self.

Lemon: The chara she hinted could easily be a fake claim. Not buying this yet.

Tobra: The self protect is a bit weird. Suspicious of him.

Yo: His reaction to my question seems Town-ish enough. Good for now.

Kiwi: Can't say much about her yet, although if Light is Town, she has a higher chance of being scum.

Osie: Weird writing style, neutral on them.
Post automatically merged:

I think I can guess Tobi so I don't think Tobi is a good lynch today

Aight. Then not.

Unvote.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If I have to make a summary :

mel and Jew claimed some abilities and Mel claimed that Jew and her are related : so brothers/fathers/sons etc

Midnight claimed to be alphonse, so again a brother relationship

Fujishiro got visited by 4 persons last night. I didn't understand well all your bus driver and replacement things.

Flower is watcher watched Fuji last night

Light visited Fuji too. He claimed an ability that I can somewhat associated with a FMA character.

Jew cleared Light.

YTW visited Fuji too.

Tobi protected himself.

Lanji did something I think he hints a roleblock.

Do I miss something ?

I am a bit lost lol
I mean, Mel and Light could still be scummy with all the trickery afoot, but the former gave enough evidence to believe she’s telling the truth, and my read on the latter is based on night actions.

I am not going for you, just asking you a simple question.
If you guys are not going for each othrr, then this clash was pointless. Could have unnecessarily derailed the thread.
Not only the points I mentioned so far btw, Fuji himself looked ok with my explanations concerning my inactivity, then he proceeded drift a 180 twist voting me a few hours later when it was night time in my country. This thought process of him hardly holds sense.
Fair enough. I see your side of the story.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is getting confusing now. Fuji said he was wrong on Lemon. Waiting for him to explain why exactly and how. @Fujishiro

Drago confirmed to me the watcher thing. @Flower

If what Fuji is saying is true, we gotta think of a different lynch.

I see people talking about Tobi and I think I might have an idea why.

SO that leaves others.

> Kiwi.

> Rayan.

> FB.

> Sera.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE where are you?

@Seth participate more here or Imma make you sacrifice yourself to bring back a player.

This is getting confusing now. Fuji said he was wrong on Lemon. Waiting for him to explain why exactly and how. @Fujishiro

Drago confirmed to me the watcher thing. @Flower

If what Fuji is saying is true, we gotta think of a different lynch.

I see people talking about Tobi and I think I might have an idea why.

SO that leaves others.

> Kiwi.

> Rayan.

> FB.

> Sera.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE where are you?

@Seth participate more here or Imma make you sacrifice yourself to bring back a player.
Kiwi, Lanji, Sera, Seth, Marimo...who of them would you prefer for today's lynch?

Finally caught up and I noticed that Tobi claimed protective role.

He said he protected himself but this is something Tris can specifically perform as well.

I don't buy two fundamentally equal protective abilities in the game honestly, what's the point of having 2 townies that can protect themselves? It's quite redundant and out of reach.

My suspicion over Fujishiro is hella strong but I find a rocklike mechanical discrepancy with Tobi personally.

I think I will go with him.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Tobi @Dragomir

I think i am gonna go with Rayan lynch today.

@RayanOO i already told my initial reasons before. And your reactions to my sus, don't convince me you are townie. You say you would provide reads.
I will try to give my reads / impressions in few hours
And yet after many hours, the only posts i see from you are these two.
how ? you claim doc ?
Beta is quite usual for me, don't think why people vote for him suddenly

There are other roles that allow people to protect themselves ?
Post automatically merged:

ok tobs i thought about something, we are cool for now
I vote for you, and you immediately make a detailed Summary, and still provide no reads or opinions.
Yes you are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.